The Sway Have Their Sights On The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

I would imagine that maybe at least one of the 'factions' would be good... maybe the Defenders of Neopia?

I was thinking the same exact thing. I mean, come on! There has to be some 'good' guys. Although I can't imagine I would join their team. :P I'm also thinking after the plot they may make the obelisk some kind of daily or turn it into something nifty.

It's very hard to pick, I agree :) I adore Kanrik so he's my first choice with the Theives guild but these Sway really peak my interest with their evil side. I don't like their arrogance though :/ that makes me want to show them up and beat them lol. Maybe that's just me though.

...Seriously? Who would want to go for the sway? Sorry if no one can see undertones of politics in there or anything, but elitist and priveldged is the group that even the republicans and liberals like to side against on. The sway is the group of villains that get their cumuppance in the end. Always.

Sorry if this may offend....really. But, it may just be that I keep my gaming close to my personality in life. I know some people don't do that and like the villainy...so, I apologize. But just....think about it a bit.

Because secret societies are incredibly fascinating. I haven't decided yet who to side with, but it will in no way be influenced by my real life political stance (which is a good deal to the left) or world view.

The Sway actually sounds a lot like I was going to (and still may) make Dr Mayo's character. The top secret force behind the balance of good and evil.

as for the arrogance, it sorta goes with the territory XD I'd like to see the other sides though. You can't tell me something this big has only attracted two factions.

This is the Bilderberg Club Neopian style. I am so thrilled, if we really have to choose one group I don't know what I am going to do. I really like this plot start.

Illuminati, I would say--note the pyramidal crest. I'm reasonably sure it's a reference to the Illuminati crest..

I have to admit that I've been very pleased with the videos. The stylized, subtle 3D is intriguing, and I rather like the music. Very nicely done. The plot also seems to be leaning in a bit darker, more down-to-earth direction so far. There are no "good guys" in play as of yet, and I generally prefer scheming secret societies over megalomaniacal superpowered villains as antagonists. I would not be put out to have a "lesser of evils" faction choice for a change.

Look like the neopets is now looking like the real world, With all the conspiracy and such.

But how some of us going to join the sway?

they didn't say where we will go.

any ideas?

May be the video itself it a puzzle on where we will go?

I getting to like this.

But if it battle related, I'm gonna have a bad time...

I LOVE THE SWAY!! I wasn't expecting anything like them at all. To be honest, it's kind of restored my faith in neopets and TNT... I was starting to worry that they were totally unwilling to pursue anything "dark" at all.

...Seriously? Who would want to go for the sway? Sorry if no one can see undertones of politics in there or anything, but elitist and priveldged is the group that even the republicans and liberals like to side against on. The sway is the group of villains that get their cumuppance in the end. Always.

Sorry if this may offend....really. But, it may just be that I keep my gaming close to my personality in life. I know some people don't do that and like the villainy...so, I apologize. But just....think about it a bit.

...really? I'm not offended, I'm just a little surprised. Yes, the Sway is obviously Neopia's version of an elitist, exclusive, and privileged secret society (like the Illuminati, Freemasons, and Skull and Bones). It's also very intriguing, creative, and entirely fictitious. I want to support them because I think it's the best storyline, and I want to show TNT that I appreciate the fact that they've introduced such a dark faction.

Honestly, we have no idea what they've even done because they're new. They're probably not out to enslave or harm the masses or anything. They could just be a group of powerful people who pool their influence in order to gain a general sense of control. In contrast, the Thieves Guild steals from (and murders?) individuals. I don't think the Sway is any more "evil" than the Thieves Guild.

It's a story. I want to support the side with the most interesting story, and for me that's the Sway.

OMG, the Sway are so awesome! I don't think any of the other groups could possibly beat them for me- I can't wait to join up with them! :D