That Awkward Moment When ...

Angeló

let's try some "that moment when" ....... Neopets style !! I think we did it before but I can't find that thread :

that awkward moment when you run up the stairs ... log on quickly and manage to make your Food Club bets 10 seconds before they close .... and you lose :D

(just happened to me)

That awkward moment when you're seconds away from beating a boss in Neoquest, and you realize you need to use the bathroom. So you run and do your business then come back, and you lose to the boss >.>

That awkward moment when you're on a faerie quest, and someone gives you a link...but the item is gone by the time you get there.

Hasn't happened to me today, but when it happens, it's very awkward. Because then you have to ask again...

That awkward moment when you think you are winning a game of Key Quest and it's not until you're too late that you realize the other person has a powerup (or 2, or 3) that will enable them to win the game, and you could have prevented it earlier if you'd realized their plan. (:

That awkward moment when you buy something from the Almost Abandoned Attic thinking that it is worth alot when it is really worth less than 100np. :sad02:

That awkward moment when you go to the Auctions and see someone bid for a Water Muffin for 6000000 NP.

That awkward moment when you go to the Auctions and see someone bid for a Water Muffin for 6000000 NP.

Holy Farnswap, seriously? :whaa: The person holding the auction must have gotten a heck of a surprise when they logged on to Neopets after the auction.

On a side note: That awkward moment when you're playing a game on Neo, and your dad/mom/other legal guardian tells you to get off so they can do something, and you're like 'but I have to finish this!' and they go 'What are you doing that is so important?' 'Tis veeerry hard to explain to them... :*

They were likely just moving NP between accounts. :) I doubt that anyone that has that much NP would be fooled easily enough to think a junk item was actually worth that much!

That awkward moment when you think you got a quest for a Water Faerie, then you do a double take and realize it's the Fountain Faerie! (For a positive awkward moment. Happened to me a month ago).

That awkward moment when you're in the middle of playing a game and your parents tell you to get off the computer and come eat your dinner when you cannot even pause the game!

That awkward moment when you're playing a game, trying and failing for hours to beat AAA's high score, and when you finally beat him, you get a "Problems proccessing your score" message. (Happens to a lot of people.)

@Lady Lyuba Argh! Don't remind me... I was playing Shenkuu Warrior II for hours, trying to beat 200,000 points.... then Adobe Flash player crashed. I basically rage quit and almost flipped the table, needless to say.

:angry:

@Lady Lyuba Argh! Don't remind me... I was playing Shenkuu Warrior II for hours, trying to beat 200,000 points.... then Adobe Flash player crashed. I basically rage quit and almost flipped the table, needless to say.

:angry:

That's even worse! D: (My Flash likes to crash all the time.....so it's happened to me, too....it's awful!)

That awkward moment when you realize your health is low on NeoQuest, and you can only watch in horror as the page slowly loads to reveal that you've been hit by an enemy and sent back to the start. :(

• 1 month later...

That awkward moment when you discover that "awkward" has two W's. And the pant devil steals some whatnot from your inventory.

• 1 year later...

Awkward (And extremely devastating) moment when you buy a Paint Brush Plushie instead of a real Paint Brush for a lot of neopoints..

Awkward (And extremely devastating) moment when you buy a Paint Brush Plushie instead of a real Paint Brush for a lot of neopoints..

I've done that when I was a kid :P I thought it was a hybrid.

I only spent 9k, but that was a lot to 9 year old me.

I've done that when I was a kid :P I thought it was a hybrid.

I only spent 9k, but that was a lot to 9 year old me.

I did that recently and I spent like 45k..