70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction will you Choose?

• The Thieves Guild
    • The Sway
    • The Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Brute Squad
    • The Seekers
    • The Awakened

I still can't decide between the Order of the Red Erism and The Seekers. Or possibly even the Awakened.

The Order seem to know what to do with it, they want to keep it out of hands who could use it unwisely. The Seekers want to know everything they can about it, to which I relate to (and I don't blame them, I'd want to know more about it, too). And the Awakening? "Come join us...we have cake." Totally creepy...yet hard to say what the dead want with the obelisk.

The elders said I was born in the dark time, the time betwixt the time the fires were extinguished and the new fires started. They said I was born with a dark tairn, as such either I would do great good or great evil. Its an NDN thing.

I think I will join the undead.

You all do know, based upon the swag that was dug up, and the new items being created that treasure does not await us in the Spire. No, no something was buried, something was hidden away and forgotten and even the memory of the forgetting was purged from the books, from the songs, from the minds of the scholar. There is something, that was supposed to be buried, suppose to be forgotten, plaque, sickness, corruption. This was never supposed to see the light of dancing moon again. The fools, the fools are going to open what was never to be opened.

May She who Created all things have mercy and grant the fools a painless death, as death shall come.

I'm erring between the Seekers, Thieves, Awakened and Order. It'll probably depend on if a team is more puzzle-orientated and/or whichever team has the least amount of participants.

I really doubt there will be a difference in activity type between the teams - if TNT were splitting things between puzzle-based and battledome-based teams, it would've been a lot more obvious and there would've been far fewer, less ambiguous teams.

I mean if we're talking logic/strategy vs force, here, where would the Thieves' Guild, The Order, and The Sway, for example, go? Those three all have both strategic leaders AND the ability to exercise force. And why would there be two force-based teams (The Awakened and Brute Squad) but only one strategy-only team (The Seekers)? Plus, even the Seeker's team welcome message mentions that there will be battling to come.

With the array of teams we've been given + the way TNT have been teasing this plot all along, it just doesn't make sense for teams to be divided; imo we'll all have the same types of tasks to do, probably a mix of battling and puzzles.

I know that after the AC starts, if you want to join a team it is randomized - you just get put on a team. I would expect the same from TNT for this, so be careful!

(Plus at least the easy to get prizes are always super cheap right at the beginning)

I believe that the Thieves, Sway and Awakening are the most popular three. The Thieves Guild has a lot of sentimental value for me because I always play as a rogue and because.. Kanrik.

XD

I don't really like the Sway because the leader reminds me of the TF2 Administrator XD and she's just shady and up to no good.

I was interested in Awakening at first because I'm sooo childish and I thought it was being led by Xweetok twins, but those are Wockies and while I like Wockies, I think Xweetoks are better... lol

My other option is the Order. I like magic! It fits me soo well, the Order does.

I chose thieves lol.

• 1 year later...

The Sway. They did me well in the original tournament.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump threads that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.