A detailed fight with abilities

savamal

FIghter: Drago_Boss (strength boost: 15, defense boost: 9.75)

Opponent: The Drenched (strength boost: 13)

Starting situation:

DrenchedStart_zps5ea0ee6a.png

Drago_Boss starts with 523 Health points

Round 1: Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield + Bow of Destiny + Drain Life

DrenchedR2_zps3b186b1e.png

The Drenched healed 66 Health points which were taken by Drain Life only.

Drago_Boss: 523 Health points - 108 damages + 66 Health points from Drain Life = 481 Health points.

Round 2: Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield + Bow of Destiny + Meditate

DrenchedR3_zps6b6ec332.png

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield doesn't defend against Dark icons, Drago_Boss takes 3x13 (strength boost of The Drench) = 39 damages.

Drago_Boss: 481 Health points - 39 damages + 4 Health points from Meditation = 446.

Round 3: Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield + Bow of Destiny + Burrow

DrenchedR4_zps873714cc.png

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield fully blocked the Physical icons (5x9.75 > 2x13)

Burrow only fully blocked the Fire icons. Thus only Dark icons remain: 8x13 = 104 damages

Meditation is working FOR ANOTHER ROUND!!!

Drago_Boss: 446 Health points -104 damages + 4 Health points from Meditation = 346 Health points

Round 4: Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield + Bow of Destiny (no more abilities)

DrenchedR5_zpsdd6465f8.png

Sadly Meditation stopped working

Well the result of this battle is quite obvious...

Edit:

Extra note on Burrow

I don't know if it's a glitch, but you can use Burrow on the turn when you're frozen and it WORKS!!!

Edited by savamal

Thanks for posting this. :) It's neat that Meditate worked for a second round, but 4 HP really doesn't do much. :| I haven't looked closely at the abilities yet, but is there another health giving one at a higher level? If all of them have the potential for working more than one round.... that is pretty awesome. :)

I picked Drain Life because you can damage up to 11% of your opponent's max health (not blockable) and get it for your pet.

Otherwise you can use Healing Fire or Rejuvenate (requirement: level 300) and if it is like the old Battledome, you may be able to heal up to 33% of your pet's damages taken. I don't know since I haven't picked them and it costs 40 blessing points (once you pay for an ability, then the abilities of the corresponding set cost half of their original "price") to change, which I won't do... for now

I didn't buy many bottles, but I can at least report my observations on the basic abilities.

Static Cling 3 light (1 use only)

Halitosis 2 earth (2 rounds)

Drizzle 4 water (Continuous, but only works every other round, ie round 2, 4, 6)

Level 5 Bandage Heals 5 Hp, but something is strange is going on. When opponent is frozen, it says your Hp is increasing, but it does not. This might work more as a 5 point shield.

As l