YAY! :D

Jacky

Remember the survey they had last week (news for the 13th) where they asked if you lived near their office and stuff? Well, I entered, and guess what?!? I get to go to Neo HQ! :*

Was there anyone else who entered, maybe even someone that got picked? It would be nice to meet up with some TDNers there. :)

Thanks guys! :D I'm super excited!

As far as I know they want us to give feedback and new ideas so if any of you have something to say to them I can make note and maybe push a couple of your ideas forward. I am still waiting on an email with more info though so until then I am still mostly in the dark...

Wow... I know I'm way late but that is so awesome! I hope you have lots of fun and please do report back. :) I would personally like to see more neopoint wearables that stand up to the neocash ones and a new pet species.... like a fox, mouse, porcupine, giraffe, something that looks like one of those. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! I can't say too much about what we had to do, but it was awesome to see HQ! They are developing something that will make lots of people happy and that has been long coming. We got to see their early design for it and give them input and critisism, and we got to make our own design. I absolutely loved seeing the office! It is plastered with drawings, paintings and art, all the glass panel walls are engraved with various Neopets, and there were lots of jellybeans! We were not allowed to take pictures, but we did get to hang out with Snarkie for a couple minutes. :D