Official Seekers Discussion Thread

Lydia Trebond

Man, 639k points, only 11k off gold. I'm kicking myself for lending some of my weapons to friends; it's all well and good to help others out, but when it costs me more points and the top trophy... nope, not going to happen this next wave. Besides, we Seekers need to win those boons next time! So I'm going to make sure I battle more once we can. Who's ready to take that Obelisk from those unworthy Sway? For KNOOOOWWWLLLLEEEEEEEEDGGGGGGE!

621,783 points for me. I'm waiting to see what's next, but I am a bit disappointed because of the challenges, I did a lot of battling but received just a few challengers so I scored lower than expected.

Also I hoped there would be some awesome weapon as a reward, until I see what the shovel really does I will keep my disappointment. Some of the prizes are OK, the robot wearable is too cute, and the background is too epic.

I wonder if there's more battle to come, and also something that has been bothering me for a while. What if the weapons are perfect for next battles? Maybe the icons are not randomly chosen, but TNT has made them specific for next opponents?

I wonder...

P.S: I want that shinny gold trophy :sad01_anim:

Not abandoning the Seekers. Regardless of who has the best chances of winning, I'm sticking with Seekers. Allegiance is something not to be taken light of. I feel bad for the Sway and Awakened members who are forced to join another faction...

621,783 points for me. I'm waiting to see what's next, but I am a bit disappointed because of the challenges, I did a lot of battling but received just a few challengers so I scored lower than expected.

Also I hoped there would be some awesome weapon as a reward, until I see what the shovel really does I will keep my disappointment. Some of the prizes are OK, the robot wearable is too cute, and the background is too epic.

I wonder if there's more battle to come, and also something that has been bothering me for a while. What if the weapons are perfect for next battles? Maybe the icons are not randomly chosen, but TNT has made them specific for next opponents?

I wonder...

P.S: I want that shinny gold trophy :sad01_anim:

I doubt that TNT is that organized. I too am tempted by the shovel, as past history would indicate that TNT intended a weapon of the same class as yblaster of the Alt throwing star or the Mag Blaster. Logic would dictate that the shovel is going to be a significant weapon, but history teaches us that TNT sometimes never fixes there mistakes. Personally, although my analysis has been only glancing, I can not figure out what the reflectors like void potion is doing now, let alone the shovel.

I think that some of my fights don't get counted. Do you have the same problem? I started checking very carefully after I battled a whole evening and I got something like 30 battles scored and I saw that one out of three fights doesn't register :(

I think that some of my fights don't get counted. Do you have the same problem? I started checking very carefully after I battled a whole evening and I got something like 30 battles scored and I saw that one out of three fights doesn't register :(

Yes, and sadly happened mostly while fighting Kanrik... Many users have reported it, but no response so far.

P.S: Yay! i'm not the only one left, I was starting to wonder if I was the only seeker left on board

You are not alone, I am silent but active :D And yet I am afraid we have lost many to the dark side of the success. I always thought the Seekers were the good ones and thus should have a lot of followers, but I guess people like shiny and powerful stuff more.

Sadly we've lost, and I'm afraid we won't be able to choose our faction again, as it seems we might end up last. Sad day for us, fellow seekers.

My question is, why i always end up cheering for the least popular factions :rolleyes_anim:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm surprised there's not more people talking on these threads, it'd be nice to know to talk to other players while paying the Obelisk War.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This is a support topic for the Seekers.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 9 months later...

im still new to oblesk wars

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.