Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

You know what, it's alright that there are so few of us. High numbers doesn't always guarantee a win. We just need to work hard! work hard! work hard! And kick some zombie butt! (I reeaaally don't like zombies T-T)

A larger force doesn't necessarily win, especially with how TNT does the points. If there's fewer people contributing but they're all doing a stellar job, they'll rank better than faction with more people that are all going a mediocre job. So we just have to do our best and out do everyone else!

Yay finally! I was very excited about finally being able to join. After seeing the video for the Order, I knew there wouldn't be another group that fit me so well. :D

Has anyone else customized their pets to fit the Order? I decided to dress up one pet for each faction (with one being dual purpose). My pet for the Order is my favorite as well:

Draik_MageOrder.png

Trecci was dressed for the order by accident but since I've been zapping her I've been tweaking her look with her changes, she refuses to let go of her robe though (even if she is blue on blue right now)

Yay finally! I was very excited about finally being able to join. After seeing the video for the Order, I knew there wouldn't be another group that fit me so well. :D

Has anyone else customized their pets to fit the Order? I decided to dress up one pet for each faction (with one being dual purpose). My pet for the Order is my favorite as well:

Draik_MageOrder.png

That is a great idea! Mind if I see your other pets, too? ^^ (I suppose I could always just view your lookup XD)

Any excuse to customize :D I needed something to change to after Valentines Day, so I thought I'd dress them all as general warriors, then once the factions started being released, I thought that would be even more fun.

And I'm glad the one for the Order was my favorite, since it's my favorite faction. She just came together perfectly, though most of it wasn't originally what I had it mind.

Here's my others:

2.png Thieves Guild

2.png The Seekers

2.png The Sway

2.png Brutes and a bit of the Awakened

Any excuse to customize :D I needed something to change to after Valentines Day, so I thought I'd dress them all as general warriors, then once the factions started being released, I thought that would be even more fun.

And I'm glad the one for the Order was my favorite, since it's my favorite faction. She just came together perfectly, though most of it wasn't originally what I had it mind.

Here's my others:

2.png Thieves Guild

2.png The Seekers

2.png The Sway

2.png Brutes and a bit of the Awakened

Excellent, they all look great! :D You have given me an idea to do a similar thing for my pets, I know exactly who would be what faction, too ^^ I'll get to work on it. :D

There's now a Neopedia article for the Order. It gives some nice new info, as well as a name for the Bori. (And an awesome motto: If it bites, zap it. If it doesn't, take it home and study it.)

And judging from the tone laid out in the article, it seems the Order has honest intentions for taking control of the obelisk.

I like the article, it cast a nice, positive light on it and I think we may see some irritated stirrings from some of the older members later..

(that' make a neat story actually)

Thank you Duskitty! :D

I agree Anime. I wasn't particularly concerned about their motives, as I saw them as more positive from the outset, but I find the article reassuring. Plus, I think it's nice to see the softer side of the leader, to see her concern for taking control of the obelisk and what negative results could affect the Order by doing so.

I am a proud member of the Order of the Red Erisim! :D

Oh yes. To those that belong in our faction, please feel free to ask BD set/stat advice from me (or from anyone really :D).

To Spritzie: I've customized Ygrygor to be a wizard :D It's the best I could do provided the money I had XDDDDD

*reveals self after hiding for a few days*

I am also a proud member of the Order.

I'm part of the Order! I haven't really customised my pets, mainly because I just don't have the clothes haha

Me too. :mellow:

General Tech: Your pet looks awesome! :D

Rockyroad and Andy, according to the Top Secret Order Guidebook, the single most important accessory for a mage is the wand. I tried to send each of you an awesome wand, but I wasn't able to. I've placed them both in trades for you and will PM you the links. (Just offer a junk item)

General Tech: Your pet looks awesome! :D

Rockyroad and Andy, according to the Top Secret Order Guidebook, the single most important accessory for a mage is the wand. I tried to send each of you an awesome wand, but I wasn't able to. I've placed them both in trades for you and will PM you the links. (Just offer a junk item)

Oooh, do you have any more wands? I'd love one for Mistail. :)