Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Agreed! If we don't make sure every member of the Order is armed with a wand, this war could be hard to win.

With that said, if any Order members would like a wand, let me know and I'll send you one. :D (Along with your Neopets username, if you don't have it showing here. You can PM it to me if you'd prefer)

EDIT: Also, Dragons, I've placed one in a trade for you as well, and sent you the link.

General Tech: Your pet looks awesome! :D

Rockyroad and Andy, according to the Top Secret Order guidebook, the single most important accessory for a mage is the wand. I tried to send each of you an awesome wand, but I wasn't able to. I've placed them both in trades for you and will PM you the links. (Just offer a junk item)

Thank you malady! *bows down*

I do hope that I get that trophy :/ I spent a few hundred k on the look and on transforming him from a Shoyru to a Spotted Scorchio.

Thanks for the wand Spritzie! :D
Sorry for late reply, I had to go to school.

Edit: 2.png

I also made a customization of her using DTI :D

small_preview.png?69c3c6fc

I looooooove it so much, but I don't have a Dark Enchanted Cape, so if anybody has one that they are willing to part with, I'd trade you something (:

Okay, so I've finally gotten 'round to customising my pets (well, just my kougra)! So I've decided to go for a kinda Earth mage look, and now I don't really know which one looks best

tumblr_misknuBb7k1rplr88o2_250.jpgtumblr_misknuBb7k1rplr88o1_250.jpg

(http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/356190) (http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/356193)

What do you guys think?

(I think the glowing colour is starting to grow on me now :P )

Agreed! If we don't make sure every member of the Order is armed with a wand, this war could be hard to win.

With that said, if any Order members would like a wand, let me know and I'll send you one. :D (Along with your Neopets username, if you don't have it showing here. You can PM it to me if you'd prefer)

EDIT: Also, Dragons, I've placed one in a trade for you as well, and sent you the link.

I would love a wand if you would send one my way. ^_^ This is really nice of you~

Here are my pets!

2j1vsoz.jpg

Amethystic is in the Thieves Guild and...

dqolrc.jpg

Leopard is in the Order of the Red Erisim. Well... there was no wizard hats so I used a Sleeping Cap... Close enough :P

(Thanks Spritzie for the wand)

I have 2 other pets but i'm too lazy to customize them :)

Well, round one was pretty good. Got a few books and a few codestones ^.^

The opponant from the Sway makes my blood boil 'Wait! You can't mean to fight me...' Yes I can you posh princess wannabe.