Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

Yay! We finally won! :happydance: I'm using the Right Round Round Round boon.

Sorry, Awakened, but I'm going to keep using my Order theme for now. The avatar is pretty nice, though. *puts it as active*

Oh great -_-. Now we won but the boons are terrible. So , DesGardius , what have we learned today ? No more neopets for you

Dudebro, the boons aren't that terrible. And we got a sweet avatar/theme too. (The avatar... <3)

We finally won, there's no need to be a party pooper. After all, what good is a party...without the Awakened?

ba dum.

tssh.

*shot*

Ha! I'm undead, you can't kill me! *thrown into fire* /dead

Well, I finally through training and getting a shield of the North Wind was able to whackadoo that smug Professor and his overpowered weapons.

I won an Orange Koi Morphing Potion from the Wheel boon. Ok, the Koi morphing potion isn't that great, but a good start.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

YAY AWAKENED!!! We won! I finally got the avatar. Now I need that ever elusive Thieves avatar. They will win again some day and I will finally have them all. But I am so happy with this victory right now. I won the last two skirmishes. Sway and Awakened. It has been so long since I have picked the winning faction. And the boons were pretty good for Awakened. Go Cheaper by the dozen, Yippee!

• 2 years later...