Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

Yay! I'm in :D

I just had the pleasure of looking at the joined page in Dutch, which had translated everything but the first sentence (the 'Hurray' one) and I discovered 2 other mistakes. Hurray for bad translators!

I'm now a 100% Awakened:

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Count Von Roo will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

This is not just any Count, it is Count Von Roo, and he is out to get some blood!

Something has happened! vonroo.gifCount Von Roo appears in a puff of smoke and bites Drago_Boss on the neck! Ouch!

Seeking for BLOOOOOOOOOOOD :K

So I've just only heard about the war today (made the obvious choice to join Awakened!), is there anything I can do to be preparing myself ahead of time? I've noticed a lot of people buying those leaking faerie bottles and such, does that have something to do with the war as well? Sorry if this has been asked before just trying to stay on top of things !

So I've just only heard about the war today (made the obvious choice to join Awakened!), is there anything I can do to be preparing myself ahead of time? I've noticed a lot of people buying those leaking faerie bottles and such, does that have something to do with the war as well? Sorry if this has been asked before just trying to stay on top of things !

Welcome to the only team with cake! People are buying the Weak Bottled Faeries to bless their pets and gain faerie abilities. Faerie abilities and weapons are a big part of battling (along with pet stats, of course!), so a lot of codestone, bottled faerie, and dubloon prices have gone up quite a bit. Right now, we're mostly waiting for this war to finally get going (TNT has dragged out the sign-up process.) Since it's a war, training your pet or improving your battledome set are always options for how to prepare! :)

I don't think anyone's seen anything in particular from TNT to direct them during this week, I think people are just keen on getting as much training done as they can. I've got a lower level battle pet (he's level 71) so I've been trying to cycle through as much as possible to be prepared, if I can.

I don't really have anything else to say, but I did want to add that I am also a member of Awakened.

And that is definitely the important part! Nothing else needs to be said (though we all enjoy horrible jokes, as hrtbrk demonstrated.) Horrible jokes are a piece of cake; why not join the party? ;D I think hrtbrk has already claimed the role of life of the party, though.

LOLOLOL twofer! And the gif is fantastic.We were so dead in here it was overdue!

I still am dying for a good Neoboard font. Hehehe, I just can't resist overpunning! :D

I'm in desperate need of a good neoboard font, too! >_> I generally use the same coding with different words for different avatars, but I can't come up with something short and witty for the Awakened. Right now, I just have a cliche one about the cake not being a lie /sigh. I'm also checking that topic for signatures on the forums for one I really like x3 The ones on there so far don't feel like they fit me, though they look fantastic.

Alice, I just found a really cool one at Magnet via Google Search! I don't know if it's to your taste - and I have seen a lot of awesome fonts on the Charter board for The Awakened but they're making them themselves, and no one seems to be giving out any codes. I used my Mutant Graveyard of Doom avvie with it, I think the colors go well together and hey, BRAAAAAINS. <3

I do like that font! <3 Had to do quite a bit of editing though since it doesn't fit in the signature character limit o___O Not even close. At all. AT ALL. Eh, doesn't look too different now that I've edited it. Switched the colors up so I could use it with Ruki - Mummified, though.

Oh, I should probably do all that stuff eventually... Like sometime before the plot is over. I only got rid of my obviously Altador Cup related stuff a month ago. I have a quote about cake ready and everything, too.

If you could ignore my Maraqua themed user lookup, I would appreciate it. I have no idea how I managed not to notice that.

How ready is everyone for battling? Are you happy with your battle pets status?

I have a pretty good intermediate set. My stats aren't amazing, but my level is up to 62 now. I have only been into training for a few months. I bought a Snowglobe Staff, so I can hopefully use the tactic of withdrawing until the freeze works to get past a few more challengers. I have some Ultranovas for if things get close. I've gotten pretty lucky with winning faerie abilities bottles, and I am hoping to win bottles to get me a level 10 ability. I have been using a Scroll of Knowledge and Rainbow Scroll. I want to go through my SDB and try to decide if I should invest in something else.

• My spoilt pet has just reached defence boost of 11
  • My spoilt pet has 8 abilities which I find correct to use, can change if needed
  • I have been able to upgrade my battle set a little bit.

Can't do better for now I think. I'll keep training defence during the war though.

This is Nocturnoxis currently:

Level: 73 Health: 118 / 145 Mood: delighted! Hunger: bloated Strength: LEGENDARY (146) Defence: LEGENDARY (146) Move: EXCELLENT (52) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (503)

Still training as often as possible. I have lens flare, finally spent a chunk of change on that - and the levels below that I have the good abilities per everyone's recommendations. :P Currently in my set are RFFR, GHS, SoK, Leaf Shield (which I seem to rarely use), Rusty Pitchfork, HCC, and a couple of cheap bombs. I think I'm okay - Crimson has said he has a sword I can borrow, not sure which one but I'm sure it's a good one! I don't know if I should augment my set with something else, or make some changes, so I'm open to recommendations.

• You can have a Bow of Destiny or Wand of Reality from Neoquest II (Insane mode) for free (13 iconer)
  • If you played a lot during ACVII, there is an Altador Cup Throwing Star (13 iconer)
  • Parasol of Unfortunate Demise is a shield that fully blocks Light icons (cheaper than HNMS)

I'm not fond of bombs since you can do a lot of damages once per battle. I prefer using constants that deal each time a good amount of damages.

If you can defeat an opponent in one shot, then go for it. Otherwise I don't think it's worth it.

If PPot and VPot were working, that could be good weapons to use against stronger opponents