Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

106 hp, 96 str 94 def. Yblaster, scroll of the scholar and Random freezer.

No real abilities yet, hoping for Lens Flare.

If you get 15 air fae points, the you can convert from Pillow to Lens Flare for just eight light fae points. An arsenal of situational weapons.

She who is the daughter of my beloved one, has a 500 hp 500 str with KBT, MMoM etc. She'll fight for the seekers.

I'm not really happy with my pet stats... I know a war plot was coming and I didn't train at all but I will take part on battles no matter how, where, when or against who. I'll be there. The awakened are here!

I can't help but think my pet is missing something from her arsenal at them moment. Anyone care to help me fill in the blank?

Stats:

Level: 76

Health: 83

Strength: 116

Defense: 66

Move: 50

Inteeligence: 178

Equipment:

Altador Cup Throwing Star

Scroll of Knowledge

Snowglobe Staff

Downsize!

Lesser Healing Scroll

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise

I'm working on NQII Insane mode at the moment to get one of the better weapons, but I'm going at a snail's pace. It's sooo dull at this point. Plus I just bought Guild Wars 2 and that's eating up most of my time. >w<;;

I can't help but think my pet is missing something from her arsenal at them moment. Anyone care to help me fill in the blank?

Stats:

Level: 76

Health: 83

Strength: 116

Defense: 66

Move: 50

Inteeligence: 178

Equipment:

Altador Cup Throwing Star

Scroll of Knowledge

Snowglobe Staff

Downsize!

Lesser Healing Scroll

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise

I'm working on NQII Insane mode at the moment to get one of the better weapons, but I'm going at a snail's pace. It's sooo dull at this point. Plus I just bought Guild Wars 2 and that's eating up most of my time. >w<;;

Maybe a Hanso Charisma Charm for a full Dark blocker

And a Rusty Pitchwork (dual-duty) ?

Agree, love my Rusty Pitchfork, plus I think you'll want a better freezer - Lens Flare is awesome with the abilities, and I have an RFFR as well that I'm super fond of but I'll need to upgrade eventually.

I do want to get Lens Flare eventually, but I'm waiting to get enough bottled Faeries from battling or the price to drop some.

Allright. All ready. Now i just have to wait for the next wave. This is so much fun , go Awakened <3

Oh man , this board is dead . C'mon Undead , WAKE UP !

tumblr_miwoq3ihYJ1rm5w4eo1_400.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello fellow awakened,

Have you been attacking the enemies equally, or targeting one faction in particular? Today I've been fighting mostly against the sway since they were my #2 choice, and so naturally I view them as our strongest competition. I don't know if it really makes any difference in the end, but I'm doing it anyway.

I've been battling all factions evenly. :D

Good luck taking down the Sway!

Thank you my fellow Awakened. We can do it. Screw you the Sway !

Okay, can't get a random challenge for now...

Wave2_zpsd024c4df.png

I'm bored fighting those weaklings. I might go back in 10 hours or more to try to get a random challenge. I don't feel like refreshing pages just for a random challenge to show up...

I joined the Awakened, and even though it's not the most popular, I'm glad I did, because it's the most awesome. Plus, those adorable little Wockys have the funniest quotes.x3 I've checked with other people and possibly another account of mine. >.> <.<

"Brains? Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiins...
Stop that, you sound silly.
You're just jealous of my delightfully vacant stare."

I joined the Awakened, and even though it's not the most popular, I'm glad I did, because it's the most awesome. Plus, those adorable little Wockys have the funniest quotes.x3 I've checked with other people and possibly another account of mine. >.> <.<

"Brains? Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiins...

Stop that, you sound silly.

You're just jealous of my delightfully vacant stare."

Lol , right they're killing me with their quotes <3

I can't seem to get that second challenge either >_> The lag is so horrible that I stopped at 10 fights per opponent, maxing my bar. That was a few hours ago, though, so I suppose it's time to go fight some more and hope for that second challenge.

I might fight more when the opponents are tough enough not to be crushed after first round... At that point most Neopians will be out of the picture and BD pets will do the real difference. Until then I let the weak pets deal with the weaklings.

Right now I'm wondering if it's a war or a refreshing page event... I'm not interested into refreshing pages just for a random challenge to pop up.

Yesterday I had more fun watching Naruto (current Great War) and One Piece (Thriller Bark Arc) ^^ Right to the point LOL

Edited by savamal

Wow. I was working on getting 20 games across the board on everyone - all levels as well - and it looks like my numbers have errored. :/ I'm going to wait, before I mess up my numbers - but I was so happy, it wasn't lagging at all!