Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

Wave #2 complete, now for that second achievement . . . Can you guys guess which one I found easiest to grind kills on ? ^^

Let me guess ..... the Roadside Bandit ? lol

Yeah, I'm not really happy about adding that to my log, it's going to mess up my nice neat numbers. :( But I'll go ahead and get it done.

EDIT:

Raiding Party
The gloves are off. Skilled raiders surge across the battlefield, wreaking havoc in their wake. The cake, incidentally, is not free. We lied.

YOU LIED TO US ABOUT CAKE! :O

Hey undead's ! I gotta ask , is having draws a bad thing ? PLEASE let me know , i never had draws in the previous waves , so do four draws make difference ?

Hey undead's ! I gotta ask , is having draws a bad thing ? PLEASE let me know , i never had draws in the previous waves , so do four draws make difference ?

Draws and losses still add to your score, but not as much as a win.

Also, you don't get healed after a loss/draw.

I'm working on the new wave. I am doing my part but the achievements... mmm... I will get the "lost a fight" but not sure about the other one.

I'm a bit disappointed... difficulty of 350 on mighty. This event is taking a lot of time before becoming really interesting...

Wave4_zps2f68ad97.png

I guess I'm gonna play with those opponents a little bit more :K

Edited by savamal

I'm a bit disappointed... difficulty of 350 on mighty. This event is taking a lot of time before becoming really interesting...

Wave4_zps2f68ad97.png

I guess I'm gonna play with those opponents a little bit more :K

Okay , you're really annoying me now . We all get it , you have a strong pet , so don't show off now , kay ? You're not something special , get it ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiessque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic, and remember to be courteous and kind to other members.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You take it wrong...

I wanted to motivate people who joined this faction by posting my screen shots.

That's true I have strong pets, but it wasn't my purpose to "show off", but to make sure that I'm fighting for the success of the Awakened in this war since I can handle the waves.

I won't post anymore on this board to avoid further complains. Enjoy your day

You take it wrong...

I wanted to motivate people who joined this faction by posting my screen shots.

That's true I have strong pets, but it wasn't my purpose to "show off", but to make sure that I'm fighting for the success of the Awakened in this war since I can handle the waves.

I won't post anymore on this board to avoid further complains. Enjoy your day

Bye bye !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You're doing an excellent job, Savamal! Please stay with us! Our faction needs you!!

My lab pet is still trucking through this, but the Rainbow Scorchstone was a tad annoying lol

Looking forward to the next wave because I'm thinking it will give me some problems and I'm up for the challenge. :)

Hang in there, everyone!!! THERE COULD STILL BE CAKE!

You're doing an excellent job, Savamal! Please stay with us! Our faction needs you!!

My lab pet is still trucking through this, but the Rainbow Scorchstone was a tad annoying lol

Looking forward to the next wave because I'm thinking it will give me some problems and I'm up for the challenge. :)

Hang in there, everyone!!! THERE COULD STILL BE CAKE!

I soooo want the cake but I can't even bring these guys down to half health before poor Aberna is knocked out. T.T

I just won 150 NC at the Qasala Box and then i bought an Silver Cask Key to open the Blue Cask , and i got Lanie and Lillie in Plushie Form !!!! So dem cute <3 Go Awakened i still love you

Well I maxed out in the third round since I have a fairly weak battle pet (only level 35) but since then I've been trying to knock out the lesser rounds while the stronger players focus on the newer combatants. It's been fun, and a bit productive too. I mean, every so often I get a codestone or a fairy. I can flog the codestones off to buy dubloons, and I use the fairies on Riva. So I've been quite enjoying myself. Also the luminous cask things have mostly been stuff I wanted too, so yay :)
I'm just interested to see if something else happens once the Obelisk has been awakened. Maybe it'll be puzzle time or something.

Super hard , Death kills me with only one hit. I wanted to fight it again , but i keep on losing , ( i know its impossible to beat him ) and i think too many losses would do bad for my result

I'm currently at around 180 mighty losses for death, trying my best to get to 300 without going insane.

The good news is that his HP keeps dropping... so we must be somewhat close to defeating him.

Keep it up!

If you're willing to wreck your BD record a bit, try to deal some damage every fight and go past the 300.

I'm currently sitting at 305, about to ruin my record - we're in last place from what my intelligence gathering has acquired.

Predictions are that the bosses will drop sometime Sunday. (Disregarding the ones that have been beaten/resurrected already).

I'm currently at around 180 mighty losses for death, trying my best to get to 300 without going insane.

The good news is that his HP keeps dropping... so we must be somewhat close to defeating him

Erm... i dont want to ruin your view , but that thing still has over 680000 HP O___o. But yeah at least we can damage him a bit , i can deal only 36 - 40 damage , but well every bit counts...

So come on everybody !!! What are we waiting for ?! Do you really think we're going to be beaten by some stupid wannabe magicians , wannabe explorers , some Prigs who think they're going to rule the world OR SOME LOUSY MONSTERS WITH THEIR CLUBS ? NO , we won't ! We're The Awakened and our goal is to get that Dem Obelisk now , and no discussions. Screw anyone else. So anyone else who's left : I hope you're ready for the graveyard . Come on , brothers and sisters , let's do it. FOR THE TWINS , and HUBRID NOX !!!!

Erm... i dont want to ruin your view , but that thing still has over 680000 HP O___o. But yeah at least we can damage him a bit , i can deal only 36 - 40 damage , but well every bit counts...

So come on everybody !!! What are we waiting for ?! Do you really think we're going to be beaten by some stupid wannabe magicians , wannabe explorers , some Prigs who think they're going to rule the world OR SOME LOUSY MONSTERS WITH THEIR CLUBS ? NO , we won't ! We're The Awakened and our goal is to get that Dem Obelisk now , and no discussions. Screw anyone else. So anyone else who's left : I hope you're ready for the graveyard . Come on , brothers and sisters , let's do it. FOR THE TWINS , and HUBRID NOX !!!!

*chimes in* They may take our HP but they'll never take our cake!

*chimes in* They may take our HP but they'll never take our cake!

That's right ! C'mon my fellow awakened. Let's beat the pulp outta that stuffed animal. Thieves guild already have beaten their opponent , so : SCREW YOU ! THINKING YOU'RE BETTER ? PAH , AMATEURS !!!!

TO THE OBELISK !!!!!!