Official Thieves Guild Discussion Thread

Mouseykins

It all depends on what difficulty your battling on. I think most of us are whacking them down on Mighty.

Thanks for the luck! :)

Hope everyone has completed everything by now :) my last post has the requirements for the achievements if you need them still. I'll post them as they come out to help everyone :)

I completed everything already too! Feels good to finally have this thing started. My pet isn't very strong so hopefully I can keep contributing for a while at least... otherwise, I'll have to be one of those "stand and distract" people or whatever Kanrik talked about when you first joined up. :laughingsmiley:

Day 1 is officially over for me and I'm anxiously waiting for Day 2 to begin. I wonder what we're up against now. :)

Great Job Thieves lets keep it up!! :D

Well I've done my part for today. Good luck battling everyone and stay well equipped! Looking forward to some new challenges tomorrow. Keep on Thieving!

The most I might do is increase my battles from 10 each to 20 each just for good measure.

I'm assuming that most plot updates will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This was how they did things for The Faeries Ruin, except the updates were at newstime.

We'll have to see how next week goes. :)

Hey there, I also joined the thieves guild. Feeling awesome after done the do-my-part thing yesterday. :rock:

Hmm. What are peoples opinions in terms of whether or not it's worth continuing battling after you've hit the do-your-part limit? I don't want to waste time battling if it's not going to help at all but I really don't want to let the side down either...

I'm feeling the same! Do ourself (or the guild) has any advantages if we do extra battles? I don't think so definitely. I have to spend my time for other things also, so can't say just to sit and battle w/o getting anything. :mellow:

Its possible that you could get extra plot points but that's unconfirmed so just do your best and as much as you feel comfortable with. We all have lives outside of Neopets. I'd at least try to battle every day though to at least get the prizes. Personally I'm not going all out and crazy battling, I just don't have the time for it.

Hmm. What are peoples opinions in terms of whether or not it's worth continuing battling after you've hit the do-your-part limit? I don't want to waste time battling if it's not going to help at all but I really don't want to let the side down either...

I wouldn't wear yourself out doing it, but like Mouseykins mentioned, the battledome gives out prizes now. Some of them are actually worth quite a bit of NP (bottled faeries, codestones), so it might be worthwhile to max out NP and item rewards for the battledome each day, even if they don't award extra plot points for it. That's what I'm doing! :)

I'm doing the same as what most people seem to be doing, except I keep fussing over numbers being uneven. I had to get all of the 8s to be 10s. Then I didn't want to see blanks in the other difficulty ranges so I put all of them to five. Then I got three different faction challenges and had to even up the scores from there. XD I have 15 each for the challengers on hard, and 5 each on both medium and easy. And I'll just keep battling each day until the prizes/np limit and then to even out the numbers.

Edit: 3/2/13 Make that 20 each for the hard. Will be most eager to have some new opponents, though I'm sure my pet will be outmatched by the third tier or so.

Spyke!! lol I am so happy to hear I am not the only one that needs to keep numbers even. I fought the challengers in all difficulty's but spend most of my time on mighty. Just had to get some wins in each power level!! LOL

YAY Thieves!!

I'm just battling the challenges on Mighty; not battling them on the first 2 difficulties. I've got 15 wins for each challenger on Mighty, and I've been fighting the challengers until my item limit is reached, like others have been doing here.

So that was a huuuge hp jump. I'm suspecting that I'll have to fall back to medium for the third wave, though I managed fine on hard for this one. Filled my bar and got the one achievement. Waiting on the faction challenge event to happen which is pretty annoying, really. :/