Official Sway Discussion Thread

Nellethiel

Woah. I totally commend you for having that kind of patience. LOL. I don't think I would be able to do that for that long without banging my head against the keyboard. I capped my opponents 40 times each on hard yesterday and will try and do the same today though. :D Perhaps I'll get to 100 if I have the spare time.

Even if it doesn't count towards anything at least it will look good on my pets battle record.

OCD? Try this:

ocd_zpsf727bae4.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there a pattern here I'm missing?

No, I am trying to discover if there is a cap :D But I do not believe there is one apart from 'Doing Your Part'. I was hoping that would be a daily thing.

There isn't an actual cap. Apparently there are people that have reached 1000 wins against the opponents, and haven't been told to stop. No one is sure if there is any point to continueing to battle beyond the 40 you need for the progress bar.

I'm at 50 on hard each now and will try and get to 100 today. I cannot believe people actually have the time and patience to get to 1000! That is INSANE. But... if it does count for anything (as far as plot points go) now would be the time for me to do it, since the opponents are so easy. I'm hoping we get new challengers tomorrow but some are speculating it won't be until Monday. :(

Oh and I was also hoping the "Doing your part" bar would reset. Darn.

I'm at 50 on hard each now and will try and get to 100 today. I cannot believe people actually have the time and patience to get to 1000! That is INSANE. But... if it does count for anything (as far as plot points go) now would be the time for me to do it, since the opponents are so easy. I'm hoping we get new challengers tomorrow but some are speculating it won't be until Monday. :(

Oh and I was also hoping the "Doing your part" bar would reset. Darn.

Same here. :( I stayed up until midnight to see what new opponents we would get. Alas. ;_;

But yeah, if you want to go over the needed bit, now is definitely the time!

I'm trying to get to 200 for each today. I'm done the Assistant Scientist- just four more to go. XD

"Queen Fyora may not see things my way now, but once our plan is complete... Oh, did I say that out loud?"

"Excuse me, I have a meeting with King -- well, it's none of your concern. Hand me that mind control perfume."

The Duchess is so awesome and scary at the same time...

Also, I bet that the Krawk Island governer is definitely part of the Sway.

Next wave on Sunday?! Ugggh. I wonder if the extra battling matters or if I can give it a break until Sunday?

Just an uncouth Seeker crashing your party to let you know how your Amateur Insider behaves in the battledome. She sneers, taking her sweet time to drawl, "Wait! You can't mean to fight me..." and then tries to whack you with her purse. Funniest thing I've seen since the double-ended spear was the prize for the "Stick 'Em With the Pointy End. What if both ends are pointy? WHAT THEN?!?" achievement.

Next wave on Sunday?! Ugggh. I wonder if the extra battling matters or if I can give it a break until Sunday?

Doubt it, but who knows... if you have the free-time and nothing better to do then go for it, if not... then oh wells. I don't honestly think it'll matter much if at all. Some people are still battling as a 'just in case'. I battle when I can and I'm absolutley bored out of my mind, otherwise I'm just waiting for the next wave. I want to at least fight each challenger 100 times by Sunday though. :P

Oh and Sinri she behaves that way because you can't possibly mean to fight her.. I mean, even the meepits are scared of her and our entire faction! You should be too. :P

PATTERNS? I will GIVE you PATTERNS! Behold:

A cookie for the one who can tell me the next number if there was one.

ocd2_zps33cd6fb8.jpg

Haha now THERE'S something worth the "OCD" label! Or it would be, had your addition not gotten a bit screwy at the very end there (should be 321, not 311 :P). I don't blame you, though - my own personal compulsion is to always tip to an even dollar amount in restaurants, and it always takes me waaaaaaaaay too long to figure out whether the tip on, say, $18.37 should be $4.73 or $4.63.

I can't believe we have to wait until midnight Sunday for the next wave! Or I CAN believe it, since from what I've been reading about past wars they're usually drawn-out affairs, and TNT generally leaves a lot of time to complete the first step of any event, but I don't WANT to believe it. I'm ready for new stuff now!!

I hope the first wave doesn't disappear when the second wave shows up. I know the opponents are going to get too hard for me to beat eventually and I'd still like to battle some people that I can defeat.

This is a very good point. I really hope they don't disappear either. D: What are your stats? Mine are pathetically low at the moment but considering I started two weeks ago with starter stats, it's not half bad. Right now I'm a level 33.

Health points: 67

Strength: 35

Defense: 35

I finally made it to the strength and defense boosts and now I'm working on HP and level! Yay! :D

I'm actually kind of happy they are making us wait till tomorrow for the new waves. Gives me more time to train and more time to crush these easy guys. :P

Last night I had a dream that the war's third wave was out and each monster's HP ranged from 3000 to 8000! :O

Bad dream. Nightmare actually. Haha. I don't think very many of us would stand the slightest chance. :P

Bad dream. Nightmare actually. Haha. I don't think very many of us would stand the slightest chance. :P

Haha exactly! That's what made me realize it was a dream. :D