Oh my dear sweet spaghetti monster

Bubbleline

I forgot that even on a site like neopets, especially angry, rude, spiteful people lurk around trying to rip out anyone's throat they can get a hold of. Even if the person is trying her absolute hardest to be as kind and understanding as physically possible for her, especially considering the rudeness. I don't think I have ever been so close to cursing out what i assume to be a bunch of teenagers. The silencing woulda been worth it. Anywho, don't ever disagree with someone in the Battledome chat. Just never go there. I went by accident and I am now considering hiring assassins.

Rule one of Neopets. Don't go near the official forums haha.

I forgot the rule, though! It's plot time and I haven't been on the boards in a while and I. Forgot. The rule. *sobs* thank god im older and have a tougher skin now, because 13 year old me may actually be crying right now.

You can always come by here and blow some steam off, as well as get all the information you might need! :) Far, far better than the NeoBoards.

Yea, I know. But the neoboards are more active, especially around the times I'm on and I wanted to geek out with some people over the event. Silly me, keep my geeking out to friendly sites or keep it to myself. Everyone on neopets seems angry about the plot and so ready to jump you if you dare disagree. Poor tnt, i was just trying to stick up for them.

I think the TNT staff that have to deal with the forums are trained to take everything with a grain of salt, and then of coarse the can simply freeze anyone who breaks the forum rules ^.^ I'm sure if I had to do that job, the ability to freeze nasty people at will would be my favorite part

I made the mistake of going on the BD chat this morning too. I didn't post anything, but they made me want to smack them all. I'm glad you have a thicker skin now- they aren't worth getting you upset!

Ugh, yes. People trolling and being generally rude on a Nickelodeon-run pet site? Do they really have nothing better to do? Free slaps to them all.

Yeah, you pretty much stay off the NeoBoards unless you know intimately that area of Neopets. Have you seen the PC and NC chat? Brutal if you don't know the conventions.

Board 7 (the Obelisk one atm) seems to be the only consistently nice one; I guess because it's hard to be clique-y on a board that isn't always there.

I frequent the PC mostly and I had my first experience of really wanting to yell at this inconsiderate and arrogant trader (to put it nicely) today.

I try to remind myself that people on the neoboards are likely to upset me, so I must accept it if I willingly go there. I try not to pay too much attention to the attitudes and move on, it's not worth saying the wrong thing in return and bearing TNT's wrath.