Im Done! For now...

I think i may be finally done with my Setup! Tell me what you think!

1.Sword of Reif
2.Kelpbeards Trident
3.Ghostkerbomb
4.Magical Marbles of Mystery

5.Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield
6.Hanso Charisma Charm

7.Downsize!
8.Greater Healing Scroll

I think all i need now is a Stronger Healer. And to Raise my stats.
As well
Hows your setup match up

Woah, congratulations on your set! Mine does not even compare... not in the slightest. lol.

1.Sword of Reif

2.Kelpbeards Trident

3.Ghostkerbomb

6.Hanso Charisma Charm

7.Downsize!

8.Greater Healing Scroll

As well

Hows your setup match up

You definitely need a healer. Try Bag of Healing Dust. HCC is situational. If you don't need HCC for a battle, try Faerie Tabard.

1.Sword of Reif

2.Kelpbeards Trident

3.Ghostkerbomb

6.Hanso Charisma Charm

7.Downsize!

8.Greater Healing Scroll

As well

Hows your setup match up

I think that your set is very, very nice. Everything is pretty spot on. A few notes though.

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield covers every icon with Clawed Shield (defends 5 earth, 5 water, 5 physical, 5 air and full block of light + defends 3 dark, reflects 61-80% of fire). If you want other shield-reflector or shield-shield combinations, you can definitely try Faerie Tabard and Ghostkershield which fully blocks two icons (dark and water) and defends at least 3 of every icon. You may also look at the highly expensive combo Faerie Tabard and Kings Lens which fully blocks water, reflects 50% of three different icons, and defends at least 3 icons of each icon. Definitely look into those combinations.

For constants, Sword of Reif and Kelpbeards Trident are pretty nice. They're very anti-Ghostkershield. The Reif cuts through HNMS, GShield, Shield of Faerieland (SoF), Pirate Captains Hat and Faerie Tabard with only a few icons not succumbing to its fiery power, only stopped the most by the highly expensive Frozen Cyodrake Shield. Kelpbeards Trident gets through HNMS. Gshield, SoF, PCH, and Frozen Cyodrake Shield. But it falls flat against FTab. So personally, I think it's a nice combination. I suggest you get another constant (preferably an anagram sword) to switch around just in case. But so far, very nice items.

No more to say about your bomb and freezer, really. Ghostkerbomb the best bomb currently available to the NeoPublic, and Magical Marbles of Mystery is pretty nice until you can upgrade to the multi-million freezers. So you're good. You can try upgrading to the defensive freezer - Heavy Blue Tunic if you'd like. But it has certain requirements as well.

Your Hanso Charisma Charm will suffice in providing dark blockage while using HNMS, while providing some nice icons. So, don't replace it yet. Same with Downsize!

I think you're fully aware of your healer's lack of luster. Greater Healing Scroll is pretty nice for your pet at the moment, but it would definitely benefit from the likes of Bag of Healing Dust (which heals 50% HP) or Crisp Blue Tunic (which heals 100HP that it takes from your opponent, giving you a 200 HP advantage). The latter has lots of requirements and needs more strategy to pull it off. But definitely upgrade to either of the two when the time comes.

But yeah. Definitely keep training your pet's strength and defense boosts higher.

Definitely focus on a healer next. Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic, if your pet has the INT for it might be nice, 75 heal with a little extra defense in there.

Or Bag of Healing Dust if you can afford to go ritzy after getting such neat weapons. ;)

How does my set stack up?

My ONLY hidden tower item is the G-bomb. My strongest multi-use weapon is only 13 icons, but I can do a lot of damage with my set and the items I keep to rotate into one or two slots, depending on my opponent. ;)

Anyway, good luck in the war! Happy battling! :D

RE: GENERAL TECH>
i have been dying to get my hands on a Crisp Blue Tunic just so hard to come by. and the one or two i can normally find they want close to 3x what it is worth. for the most part your right i need a better healer and a 200hp flop would make this set so great. i have been working on intelegence around 600 at the moment so i figure around 1mil more worth of books and ill be at the required 1000 int.
Your totally correct about needing to get another consistent because at the moment i only have the two. im really thinking on Ditching the HCC and replacing it with the Sword of Ari i think i could use some wind. even tho it is becoming easier to block it is still worlds ahead of dark my other Elemental sword options. Only reason why i grabbed HCC is for the war, The awakening really made me think it would be 100% dark. but now that the war is here is does not seem be making a big difference. Thanks for the Input ill keep ya posted when i Finally get that Tunic. Prob wont shop for it till after the war inflation is gone lol

SPEAKING OF...

im on quest 30 of illusens but thats where i got with dark then a unfindable item. lol owell... but ill keep shooting for those as well.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiessque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

You have my realistic dream set, except I have an elephante with a 50% species healer. So, very nice job. Have you considered morphing to a species with a 50% healer? I was reluctant, but I knew it would have been ages before I could afford a BoHD. It cost about 20% of the BoHD to get the elephante morphing potion, the elephante 50% healer and a lutari morphing potion (which is what my battle pet used to be) so I could still have a lutari. I don't know what kind of pet you have, but it might be something to consider.