Stronger Wave Of Enemies After The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

I'm relatively sure I'll be able to beat all of these opponents on the easy setting at least. :D I'm glad I super trained these past two weeks, regardless... I'm starting to highly doubt I will be able to participate in the next wave. :( Booooooo.

No, since the auto-heal after you win is at the turn your opponent is defeated, the only way to ensure that you get it is by defeating him while frozen or with Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage.

I cannot even win this one... the previous one was easy... they all blind me or throw pillows at me and beat me at the second turn... meh, I guess I don't have to do anything in this battle anymore... (my level is 17, with nearly maxed stats, anyone close to my level being able to beat one?)

Edit: Wait, by losing I still did a bit of my part... guess I will be losing a bit more :P

Awh... it's a huge bummer that you have to beat an opponent on hard without losing HP. I can't even manage to do that on easy.... looks like I won't be getting that achievement.

Awh... it's a huge bummer that you have to beat an opponent on hard without losing HP. I can't even manage to do that on easy.... looks like I won't be getting that achievement.

I did it on easy and got it.

I don't think I can battle an opponent on easy and not lose an HP at all. My defense is only at 35 and HP is 75. Good to know you are able to obtain it on easy though!

Finally starting to take some real damage. I should be able to participate in the next wave, but judging by how huge a jump there was between the previous waves, I don't know if I'll be able to beat the next wave on hard. I think it might be time for me to stop being cheap and finally spend the cash on some real gear haha. I'm still running with a beginner's set.

Does it make any difference if i battle them now on easy ? I can't defeat on the other levels

The only difference is you need to beat the opponent many more times.

Wow... I am amazed. I only have 75HP and 35 defense, but after three battles with the Midnight Smuggler I was able to get the 'Flawless Victory' achievement. :D

Here's what I have equipped and exactly what I did...

- Rusty pitchfork

- Scroll of Knowledge

- Downsize

- Leaf Shield

- Golden compass

- Green scorchstone (although, I'm sure other healers would work fine if not better than this)

Faerie ability: An Icicle (I got this one because it's really cheap right now and I'm not at level 50 yet, so if you aren't either, consider this ability)

Round 1: Rusty pitchfork + Golden compass

Round 2: Rusty pitchfork + Downsize

Round 3: Scroll of knowledge + Leaf shield

Round 4: Green scorchstone + Scroll of knowledge.

I realize this may not be of much help to those who are struggling. All I can say is use your defensive weapons as much as possible except for the first hit. Make that first hit really count! Hit with a 15 icon muffin/bomb and your constant. After that rely heavily on weapons that defend you from attacks. :) Oh, and I fought this batter on easy of course. :P

If you aren't playing for the Thieves Guild and need the "Flawless Victory" achievement, Midnight Smuggler is definitely the way to go. Of his eight weapons, two are shields and one is a stealer, so those do no damage. He also doesn't have a freezer or seem to use Throw Pillows or Lens Flare, which makes him by far the easiest to defeat without taking damage. (And probably the easiest to defeat, in general, if you're trying to fill your "Doing Your Part" bar.)