Stronger Wave Of Enemies After The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

Yup. I have reached the extent of my pet's strength. I'm gonna continue to train my battle pet, but like people have been saying, weapon inflation is too much. I wish this plot had increased difficulty a little slower...

Agreed. I'm already sad at the thought that I may not get to participate in the next wave (highly unlikely) although I'll try anyways. Time to break out my muffins. :P

Drat. these guys are way too strong for my pet as of now. I can barely beat The smuggler on easy with massive turtling, if i get lucky. Should I get a Lesser Healing Scroll to Improve my chances, or should I just keep on training and hope for the best?

Considering your HP is pretty low, I think a lesser healing scroll would help you cap these opponents. Go ahead and snag one, if it doesn't work out you can always sell it right afterwards. :)

Glad I'm not the only one conking out on this round!

I had an account some time ago where my level was past forty-five (maybe) and I don't know how much my HP were, but it wasn't too difficult to beat the 1p BD opponents of the era. But that account was frozen (as I'm sure some of you have seen me mention before).

I trained Estrata up a bit for this, but not nearly enough. Maybe if I'd been aware a war was coming down the pipes when they closed down the original BD, I might not have thrown out my equipment and started training a whole lot sooner. (I have no idea why I threw all of it out. Maybe I thought they'd take a whole heck of a lot longer to start the new dome?)

Anyway, I wish there'd be a few quests or something, so I don't have to say, "Oh, boo...I gave up after round two and now I'm going to get the worst trophy." I mean, the battles were getting boring (tedious, tedious, tedious), but I don't want to end my part in the war right yet, either.

Ughh, finally. One hour later and I have both achievements and the doing your part bar checked. :D I'm happy, but at the same time... pretty sad. I was only able to beat these opponents on easy, so I know for sure that on the next wave I will not stand a chance. Kind of depressing for my first plot. As others have already said, I do wish there was some puzzles or something else to do aside from the battling in order to get more plot points.

KC - Escobarr's HP is EXTREMELY high. This person is jealous. Oh how I wish I would have started playing neopets sooner.

I'm glad it's only 64 of the average!

To get the "flawless victory" I just fought an easy opponent from the first day of battle. I used shade, a Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer, and a Green Scorch stone. Since the RHBH hits 13hp from my pet and the opponent was only 8hp, it just took one round.

They all have 80 HP on Easy!? Oh no..my Aisha has only 81 HP total.....I don't think she'll succeed this wave. Luckily I won a ton of codestones from previous battles, so I can train again. But I still feel like I didn't train enough....I know I did prepare weeks if not a month or more in advance. I should have started even sooner....but if I did, I'd be completely broke. I'm terrible at making NP. I can't do it without flash games.

Nefarious Plotter gives you neowarts..the cure is Neowart Fungus..its price just jumped

For some reason the quote button does not work for me....but anyway THANK YOU for saying that. I will stay away from that opponent, and will avoid him as a faction challenger, too.

I'm happy to know I won't be the only one bowing out after this wave. Since losses and draws count toward our 'Doing Your Part' total, I think I can squeak by on this wave, but not any consecutive ones.

I'm still holding out hope that there'll be some sort of puzzle problems once it comes time to actually explore the Obelisk. Though, since there's no status bar like during the Pirates vs. Ninjas thing, I have no idea how TNT is going to decide the winning team.

@Lady Lyuba I can't quote either, but: My Zyla439 has 72 HP, and she can beat the Kyrii from Brute Squad. :)

I'm thinking Shuhune can get past certain opponents...she also has good weapons... but I'll have to back out after this wave. I may not start fighting until tomorrow, when the Battlepedia has a guide for beating these opponents, and my Aisha has gained a few more HP. Then I'll feel a bit more ready.

I just hope there will be some puzzles involved later on...just so we can continue earning plot points after the battles have become too hard (or after the war ends).

I dont know if this has been posted but use Lens flare against Nefarious Plotter. Will help prevent getting the neowarts fungus. :)

Also, with the barely weaker pets, get the pet to level 50 and then train lens flare. :D might help sqeak by with a win since it causes the opponent to do 0 damage. Its one time use in a battle but hey, might help. :D

Yayyyyy, going from being able to stomp them on Mighty, to not being able to tackle Strong... wooo... Meh, at least it wasn't quadrupled in difficulty again. If I try HARD and grind my pet's stats up, I miiiiight be able to take the next wave on Average, and get up to Mighty on this one, but it's really doubtful.:/