Stronger Wave Of Enemies After The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

Flash games are a tough way to earn NP. Play enough of them and/or other money earning scenarios and then buy 15K of stock every day. Wait til they double or triple in price and then sell. It takes about 6mo to a year of buying different stock to start reaping real income, but where else can you slowly triple your NP with so little effort? I will cry when/if they change the stock market!

What DOES it take to earn this Flawless Victory achievement? I have been fighting the easier opponents and come out completely unharmed, taking NO damage at all - do I have to fight the current wave to get the achievement? I can't afford Bottled Faeries so Lens Flare and other abilities are out of the question for me.

Flash games are a tough way to earn NP. Play enough of them and/or other money earning scenarios and then buy 15K of stock every day. Wait til they double or triple in price and then sell. It takes about 6mo to a year of buying different stock to start reaping real income, but where else can you slowly triple your NP with so little effort? I will cry when/if they change the stock market!

Actually, Flash games aren't, as long as one plays the games with the best payout AND has had a lot of experience with games. But EVERYBODY here whines about how horrible they are with Flash games when they are so skilled with video games. There is no difference, except different controls. Anybody ever frequent Addicting Games or other flash game websites here? No? I thought not. The point is. NOBODY. EVEN. TRIES. WITH. GAMES. Or even practices. I am using the Stock Market though. And selling red codestones as I don't need those yet.

For Flawless Victory, make sure you actually take NO damage (see Combat Log). Since now you automatically heal after you deliver the final blow, as opposed to after the battle proper. Try going for the Midnight Smuggler, since he does attacks that do not always do damage. Don't try defending, just do as much damage as possible.

So to get the Flawless Victory achievement, is Lens Flare the best way to go? Especially on a pet with 75HP?

Thanks to habi, I may be able to pay for 5 more level training sessions to get Taffieh up to 50. Then I'll sell the bottled faeries I don't need to pay for it seeing as bottled light faeries are currently going for 33,000+ on the SSW

I'm not sure why everyone is talking only about the most recent opponents like the Midnight Smuggler for the flawless victory. For your best chance, try for someone from the first day like the Assistant Scientist. That's 8hp vs 80, so obviously it's easier to get out without damage. Technically, you can take a hit in a round, as long as, you also heal 100% in that round. For example, using shade, I still took 3hp of damage from the Assistant Scientist, but since I also picked my scorchstone for that round, I was immediately healed, ending the round and the battle with full hp.

Here's how I got Flawless Victory on the cheap, if anyone else is wondering (FYI my pet has the 55 boost, that's it):

1: Scroll of Knowledge + Green Frost Cannon + Static Cling

2: Leaf Shield + Green Frost Cannon +/- Static Cling

3: Repeat #2 until opponent is frozen BUT NOT DEFEATED (be careful, the frost cannon does 3 icons per round)

4: Scroll of Knowledge + Jade Elixir + Static Cling

The frost cannon keeps the opponent from attacking that final round, so you can chug that jade elixir to full health and knock him out with the scroll (or whatever your best weapon is).

Jade Elixir is a one-use item and costs 15k (there are quite a few on the shop wizard right now); I don't remember how much the green frost cannon costs - I think I won mine as a BD prize in the ice-themed arena, actually. It's a pretty basic item.

I'm not sure why everyone is talking only about the most recent opponents like the Midnight Smuggler for the flawless victory. For your best chance, try for someone from the first day like the Assistant Scientist. That's 8hp vs 80, so obviously it's easier to get out without damage. Technically, you can take a hit in a round, as long as, you also heal 100% in that round. For example, using shade, I still took 3hp of damage from the Assistant Scientist, but since I also picked my scorchstone for that round, I was immediately healed, ending the round and the battle with full hp.

Haha, you lucked out and got the glitch, I see! For most of us you can only get the achievement with this wave's opponents.

So to get the Flawless Victory achievement, is Lens Flare the best way to go? Especially on a pet with 75HP?

Thanks to habi, I may be able to pay for 5 more level training sessions to get Taffieh up to 50. Then I'll sell the bottled faeries I don't need to pay for it seeing as bottled light faeries are currently going for 33,000+ on the SSW

Somebody posted on here saying they purchased Throw Pillows, then took the half price option and used two bottled Light Faeries and their Throw Pillows ability to buy Lens Flare.

Grah! The Ghostly Knight is the only one of the current crop of opponents I have a chance of beating, but he's so cheap! I'll have him down to where I only one more hit, then he comes back and takes off a huge chunk of my HP. I end up having to settle for a draw or a loss.

I can't wait until I'm done with this 'Doing Your Part'.

Wow, I did it. Flawless Victory! I don't know if anybody here came up with this solution and I just haven't seen it (must read forums often), but here it is:

You fight Nefarious Plotter on average and have Lab Pet with very high HP (and low defence)

1. Use Scroll of Knowledge, Downsize! and Sear ability on the first round. You need to make some damage and not let yourself loose too much HP as well.

2. Second Scroll of Knowledge, Quill Sword and Shade. In case enough damage was made on (1) then use Positive Thinking here and pray.

3. Whatever to finish him and Positive Thinking in order to heal yourself before the end of the battle.

The key is to have less than 5%-of-your-HP damage made on you before using Positive Thinking. If you have better weapons than mine and this can end faster, good for you :medieval:

Having finished off my 'Doing Your Part' bar and getting a gold check, I am bowing out. It was just sheer dumb luck I filled that bar up in the first place. I'm not even going to bother with the Flawless Victory achievement. My poor Eyrie's taken enough punishment. That said, I'll still be around as a cheerleader.

So to all my comrades in the Sway, keep fighting the good fight and kick tail! GO SWAY!!!

yay_sway_by_kaylathehedgehog-d5xa5qc.png

Was finally able to get the Flawless Victory! Having Lens Flare is a serious bonus! Also I think it's cheaper to buy 15 air faeries, get the Throw Pillows, and then only buy 8 light faeries for the Lens Flare because light faeries are more than twice the prince of air faeries.

I did some BD weapon upgrading, getting a Rusty Pitchfork and Ylanas Blaster to add to my weapons list, that, thanks to the Faeries Ruin Plot, includes a Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, and got enough Air Faeries to train Throw Pillows, which allowed me to defeat the Nefarious Plotter. :) I know that the next wave will probably destroy my "BD" pet, but at least I gave it my best so far. And I'm still training as much as possible.

Disease is a rather unpleasant surprise when talking plots, considering you can no longer fight when it happens. Rather cruel of them to put it in there in the first place, but at least they realized the error of their choice soon enough.

Over 1000 battles fought in this plot so far, wanna see what the next wave is like! Probably be the death of me, but I don't really mind. Tis been amusing so far.