It seems more fearsome warriors stand in your path!

It seems the pawns in this great war have fallen. Each faction has brought out bigger tougher foes that will not hesitate to throw Ice Muffins at your knees! March over to the Obelisk and conquer these new foes!

portrait_230.pngportrait_234.pngportrait_231.png

portrait_229.pngportrait_233.pngportrait_232.png

Information on what these fighters hold can be found here. Let's hope those new weapons and faerie abilities of yours are enough to fend off these foes.

Awh, the link is not working... at least not for me. ):

Link is fixed! there was an extra space after the link sorry :D

Thank you. I know I could easily google it myself, but this makes things so much more convienent because I often find myself at the battlepedia multiple times a day, checking for reference. I know I will be for sure during the next wave. Do you think you guys will be able to list some weapons or strategies that may come in handy for the next wave of challengers? That'd be awesome because otherwise I don't stand a chance. I haven't used any of my brain muffins yet though. :P

Is there a way to offer suggestions on beating the challengers? I know a lot of people have been training Throw Pillows to get a discount on Lens Flare, but I trained Shhh! instead (because my random faeries gave me a lot of earth blessings), and I found it really helpful to circumvent the Lens Flare used by most of these guys. It's an option for those who can't afford Lens Flare yet, or for those of us who can finish them off in one round (it lets you battle nearly twice as much in the same amount of time if you don't have to do a second round because they blocked your attack).

Is there a way to offer suggestions on beating the challengers? I know a lot of people have been training Throw Pillows to get a discount on Lens Flare, but I trained Shhh! instead (because my random faeries gave me a lot of earth blessings), and I found it really helpful to circumvent the Lens Flare used by most of these guys. It's an option for those who can't afford Lens Flare yet, or for those of us who can finish them off in one round (it lets you battle nearly twice as much in the same amount of time if you don't have to do a second round because they blocked your attack).

You can submit a ticket at the Battlepedia at the Contact Us page. We're always open to suggestions.