Help me out? I may need a better healer for this wave.

~Xandria

Currently I am using a green-scorchstone that I borrowed from a generous tdn member. :) It's worked great so far, but I'm afraid it won't too much on the wave after this one. So, is it worth it for me to spend so much on a great healing scroll at this moment for the extra 10HP? Green-scorchstone heals 40HP. My current HP is at 76 (and rising)

It seems that greater healing scroll is cheaper than a green-scorchstone right now! Weird... but true. Hmm...

even greater healing scroll cannot stand long after this wave I think. My hp is 80, and I use GHS is just fine and can win the opponent right now. But the next wave I assume that the opponent hp rises about to 140-160 range, or maybe even more.

P/s: the green-scorchstone is an overhealer so it's should be expensive i think :)

Same. I am able to cap all the opponenets on easy as of now but I'm terrified for the next wave, however I refuse to just give up after putting so much effort into training, etc. Ugh, decisions, decisions....

I wish I had more NP's to afford a better healer, but I don't... and I don't think I'd be interested in buying an inflated one right now anyways (if I did) Oh and I feel stupid. Had no idea green-scorchstone was an overhealer.

What pet species do you have? After the last plot, I morphed to an elephante and got the fifty percent healer. It was cheaper to do this and buy a lutari morphing potion (that's what he was before) and to morph another pet so I would still have a lutari than it was to save up for a bag of healing dust. But greater healing scroll would be better right now for you than a fifty percent healer. When you can't fight any more, you may want to start thinking in terms of the next plot and start training/saving for better weapons. The prices will drop when the war ends and a lot of people won't think about the battle dome until the next sight event.