Luparza in the Beauty Contest this week!

So the lab zapped my Uni Zombie and sealed my place with the Awakened last Monday Anyway, while I was trying to figure out how to customize him Idea’s started popping up into my mind on how his character should be and I started wanting to draw him. Thus the urge to enter him into the BC happened. So behold my wandering-undead-uni-mage. I’m sure he’d appreciate any votes if you like his picture!

LuparzaBCEntryLarge.jpg

Thanks for checking him out! :P

I love your drawing! You got my vote, too :) Best of luck!

Wow, awesome job! I really like how you made it your own, even though it's still recognizably a Uni. That is the creepiest Neopet I have ever seen, especially the eyes and staff. There's a hint of movement in the mane, and the skirt reminds me of Ursula the Sea-Witch. Again, great job. You got my vote!

Thanks to you all! :D I kept listening to Michael Jackson’s Thriller while I worked on his entry so I had some inspiration.

Wow, awesome job! I really like how you made it your own, even though it's still recognizably a Uni. That is the creepiest Neopet I have ever seen, especially the eyes and staff. There's a hint of movement in the mane, and the skirt reminds me of Ursula the Sea-Witch. Again, great job. You got my vote!

Thanks! That’s just what I was going for in design! I was also kind of trying to make him different from other Zombies and Uni’s in a way.

Voted :)

I don't usually vote because someone asks me to, because I really hate that it comes down to advertising to such a degree. But I think your contribution is great and it's actually the one I like best.

Thanks! I know what you mean about the advertising.

Wow, I actually mostly don't want to freak out and kill this zombie, and as the girlfriend of an animator I compliment you on your proportioning. You get my vote ^.^

Thank you! Usually that tends to be my weak spot when it comes to drawing, both proportion and perspective.

Edit: The BC is now over and Luparza got second place! It's the first time any of my pets have gotten first place! Thank you to all who voted for him!

Edited by pokeneodragon