Fourth Wave Up For Defeat!

hrtbrk

Can I still fight the Raiding Party since it isn't Midnight yet? They are the last people I can actually beat on easy.

TNT really needs to fix the fact that the challengers can use both abilities and items that should be once per battle over and over. (Technically, Throw Pillows is once per day, but I think it's reasonable to relax that to once per battle with 1-player opponents.) I'd also like to see them remove the ability to use some of these abilities while frozen, because it's making freeze rounds almost pointless. Since this was a problem in the last round, too, I'm not optimistic that it will be fixed during this event, but it's clear faerie abilities need a lot of work before the BD is officially opened. It's to be expected that there will be opponents difficult enough that not everyone can beat them in a war, but I hate to see people struggling because things aren't working properly.

Lesser Healing Scroll for defeating all opponents once

I lol'd fighting against the Seeker... It shouldn't be allowed to bring a inventive creation in the Battledome XD

And the Brute opponent is epic :O

Aww, I can't see him because he's on my team! Yay for him being inventive and creative, though.

Wow, an actual slightly challenge, maybe, for me with these new opponents. I’m killing them with minimal damage for myself still, but I’m going to be safe and do the achievements on easy though before I beat them up on hard ;P best of luck everyone.

Hmm, actually, I bet this'll be the last general wave since they have a 'defeat all challengers' achievement in place.

Wouldn't surprise me for a boss to appear though, maybe from the obelisk itself which has been 'waiting patiently' this whole time? Hah, maybe it's a transformer!

And oy! Explorers! Is that thing even Battledome-legal? Looks way too modified to be squeaking in under the law. :P

i seem to remember that TDN had a page with suggested weapons against each challenger but i cant find it anywhere.. any help?

You can find it here: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/obelisk-war-challenger-guide

The newest round isn't posted yet, but if you are like me and are still working on the previous round then it can still be useful.

Hmm, actually, I bet this'll be the last general wave since they have a 'defeat all challengers' achievement in place.

Wouldn't surprise me for a boss to appear though, maybe from the obelisk itself which has been 'waiting patiently' this whole time? Hah, maybe it's a transformer!

And oy! Explorers! Is that thing even Battledome-legal? Looks way too modified to be squeaking in under the law. :P

Aww, I really hope you're wrong because there's another cask. I want at least one more wave. Plus a boss.

And you guys are really cruel. Any screenies of the awesomeness anywhere for those of us who don't get to see it? Pretty please?

I didn't finish doing my part on the last wave because I was waiting to heal for free between losing and drawing battles. If I keep fighting that level will the doing your part meter still go up now a new wave has been released? I'd move on to this wave but then really don't stand a chance of winning!

Ha haha haha ha ha haha. Yeah. There is no way I'm even touching these guys. I'm ooout. Good luck everyone.

I didn't finish doing my part on the last wave because I was waiting to heal for free between losing and drawing battles. If I keep fighting that level will the doing your part meter still go up now a new wave has been released? I'd move on to this wave but then really don't stand a chance of winning!

Yes it will, but I would suggest losing around 250 battles of the new waves first (healing with potions) to do your part, it is understanding though if you think it is to much work ;)

I got the first achievement...and I can almost beat the Genius Inventor. I'm going to keep trying, and maybe I will. (I sure hope so, because if I can beat one of them, then at least "Doing my Part" will be easier. :) )

Wait, you can fill the "doing your part" even by losing? :o

Hmm... seems like a lot of work and I don't want it to end up hurting my team. I'm just going to keep playing the lower-level challengers, and hope that those extra wins mean something in the end. :)

I really hate those abilities being able to be used every turn by them. How am I supposed to beat someone with more points then me if he freezes me 3 rounds in a row. Also I don't know what is happening but I have had rounds that I didn't even battle and yet they are telling me I got hurt. And I hit the brute today and was supposed to have won but then he magically got back 300 hp and then my guy dropped 150 despite not saying that in the combat log. I lost because of a glitch.... Really freaking frustrating.

EDIT: And somehow I got a Draw against one of them despite only playing them once and winning... I am annoyed to say the least.

From New Features page:

9th and 10th March

• If you are in the middle of a battle or two down at the Mysterious Obelisk, you may want to finish it up by today. We heard that some rather scary looking Neopians are planning on turning up at around midnight (NST) tonight. Better watch out!
  • I use a low level potion then fight someone on easy from the first wave to get back to full hit points. Am having variable success, will win one battle then get annihilated against the same opponent in next battle.

iI