I Eat Too Many Pizza....

Frostfire Rockwind

Is there a way (other than just waiting for it) to make a Neopet hungry again? With the Big Bruisers out in the Battledome now, I could use all the healing I can get my hands on, and it seems a shame to have this mass of Blue Furry Neggs just sitting useless in my SDB, but the faerie at the Healing Springs really seems to enjoy magicking away Pyrodrax's hunger. Usually, I'm all in favor of magically not having to worry about that, but right now?

Is there a way to magic his hunger back?

Sometimes TDMBGPOP will make them hungrier, but more often than not, it will make them less hungry. (It used to actually decrease hunger from bloated to fine/satiated, but I think they've fixed that. Either way, it can't really hurt if your pet is already bloated.)

Nah, a ton of people want their neopet to be hungry. To feed them neggs to level up! But yeah, nothing you can do except be patient.

Oh! Really, I didn't know that haha. :P Correction: First time I've heard of this then*

Well, that sucks. The main problem with being patient is that the Healing Springs faerie keeps magically filling him up on me, so that he never seems to be anything but bloated. *sigh* Ah, well.

You could just stop going to the Healing Springs. That's one way to ensure that your pet doesn't get magically filled. When I was trying to get my pet to dying to be able to feed her Neggs efficiently, I had to stop going to the Healing Springs, because she always got filled before she got to dying.

What negg do you feed your pet to level it up?

Both Cool Neggs and Super Neggs can level up your pet. For most people, it's cheaper to level up by training, though.

You can train with armoured neggs and have the same problem if you are training defense. While not cost effective for myself, I have splurged a tad just to train a little faster. I think armoured neggs are cost effective if you need six, seven or eight codestones to train.

One of "those that we don't talk" about, a brother engineer, decided to see how fast he could train a pet to level 700 Str/def/end. Not as quick as you might thing as the satiation barrier slows things. Strength can be done fairly quickly as the Alt Strength potion is less filling and taste great. Sorry, old joke. Oh they froze him eventually.