Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

Ayeee, the win is in the honour of being in the battle. Its an NDN thang.

However, I figure between 2:40 and 3:00 I should be able to get a few wins.

BTW, I went to the coffee shop to get a fast enough connection, and finally got finished.

Has anyone noticed that during the war our pets are saying different things on the sidebar? For example, "Dust_Parker says: My puny arms can't even hold an Attack Pea!"

And after 50-50-67 battles, (I was about to start another on Mighty), Envy is defeated yet again. :/

I'm torn between filling my doing your part bar and wracking up a bunch of losses on my pet's stats...

I was, too. I am going to do some extra BD fights after the war just to try and even out her stats. :) Until then, they are battle scars...

Apathy has just been defeated.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Has anyone else seen the Obelisk War Parody? It's really quite funny. :laughingsmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/~Raztil

Oh, I was hoping to get a few more fights against Pride in before it was over. Oh well I guess not. I'll just be glad when I'm back to winning codestone and faeries from the BD :D

I completely agree. I was making really decent profit off of the BD prizes before the big boss showed up, so I'm excited for that as well as what happens next. :)

I completely agree. I was making really decent profit off of the BD prizes before the big boss showed up, so I'm excited for that as well as what happens next. :)

Do you think something else is coming up? I figured once the big, group-fight boss was beaten the war would be over.

All 6 are defeated, right? Maybe it'll update tonight. I had two dreams about it tonight; one was that the obelisk was just a prize shop, but there was a catch -- you had to "discard" NP and/or items to get the prizes. I don't think that'll actually happen...

The other was that someone found the war tally page accidentally, and it revealed that we still had several other events left -- a puzzle step, then more battling... and actually there were 3-4 sets of that. Obviously that would make the event too long for TNT. They've already moved DD, and we're closing in on the AC (I do hope we have stuff to do until AC starts).

I don't think either dream will happen. But I hope this obelisk is worth it. Maybe its power will change Tyrannia, creating the new map. Another event we didn't get this year was the free quest/day (though I suspect TNT made that a NC-only event with the cookies), so maybe the faeries will help.

I got a message saying

A new day dawns across Tyrannia, and the battlefield is silent. All the apparitions that plagued the factions have vanished, destroyed by brave fighters. Yet who won? Those that still stand glance around, trying to organise their scattered factions. It may be a while before that answer becomes clear. Only then can the obelisk be opened...

So, now I guess I just wait for the winner to be announced and the obelisk to open.

I got a message saying

So, now I guess I just wait for the winner to be announced and the obelisk to open.

How many others got the message I didn't but I didn't do much in the second to last (Leaders) round so maybe it was sent to only those that completed their Doing Your Part bar or the 2 Achievements. I hope we find out the answer soon though as the Suspense is unbearable...

Nah, I filled all my bars and got all my achievements, and I didn't get a message. Some were saying it's on their Mysterious Outskirts page, but I've cleared my cache, restarted the computer (incidentally, due to a security update), etc., and Professor Lambert is still goading the Seekers on in battle, despite that we have a nice "defeated" stamp and all the fights are grayed out.

The message came up for me when I went to the Mysterious Outskirts page, following the link in the News. What happens is: The page loads, complete with Prof. Lambert and his quote, but then an alert box comes up on top of it with that message, and a link at the bottom saying "Survey the Scene". Clicking the link (or clicking the X in the corner) just makes the alert go away and lets you look at the Mysterious Outskirts as usual, with all the Fight buttons grayed out.