Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

After reading this forum, it would be nice if there was a prize shop, but does anyone get the feeling that this wait is just a long prank by the TNT since they haven't done one this year? :laughingsmiley: Something's fishy... :shiftyeyes_anim:

(nip)...does anyone get the feeling that this wait is just a long prank by the TNT since they haven't done one this year? :laughingsmiley: Something's fishy... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Methinks you slept through the prank. It was the "new products being introduced on Tuesday" thing.

Did you really think they were going to offer Neopets software and Neopian food? (My GuildQueen said she thought the food looked like play-doh!)

After reading this forum, it would be nice if there was a prize shop, but does anyone get the feeling that this wait is just a long prank by the TNT since they haven't done one this year? :laughingsmiley: Something's fishy... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Aside from the fact that there was a prank, TNT explained why there is such a long wait between the end of the event and the release of the prize shop in last weeks editorial: none of it is done ahead of time.

They wait until the plot is over to design the prizes and everything so they can include all of the stuff that users found funniest or liked the most, and to add in in-jokes.

There's usually a lot of prizes available- it takes time to come up with the ideas, draw them, etc.

Methinks you slept through the prank. It was the "new products being introduced on Tuesday" thing.

Did you really think they were going to offer Neopets software and Neopian food? (My GuildQueen said she thought the food looked like play-doh!)

Sorry I guess I did miss it. That wasn't a good prank at all this year then. :thumbsdown: