Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

24lredw.jpg

Got it but I don't know how :/ It wasn't from delivering so much damage at once. I lost on easy 32 times, medium 4, and hard 6.

Actually now that I think about it. It may be that I delivered so much damage.. Not at all once but I did hang in there for a few rounds delivering some pretty good damage with each round.

Edited by NeuroticRequiem

It is a group effort!!! if you watch the hitpoints at the end of your battle till you start your next battle they fluctuate!!!!!!! and not by the amount of damage i did either... i only did 15 but at the begining of the next battle it had gone down by 2,375!!!!

and just remeber even if they heal during your fight try again cause hopefully during the next battle they wont heal so we can keep chiseling there hitpoints down!!!

Edited by Dragon_Sass_Fly

I got both achievements while I wasn't paying attention...I can tell you, though, he never dealt me more than 1,000 damage in one round. 800 was the most.

Rightttt. and just as I thought it couldn't get any worse for me. ahahaa. Congrats to everyone who is able to defeat him. :)

So... I would imagine this guy actually is beatable even without the health whittled down. If you have ~5k health or more and the wand of the dark faerie, any time you're below 1250 health, you heal 1250 health back up. Given that's more than he/she is dishing out most turns, wouldn't you essentially be able to fight forever? Maybe Wand of Dark Faerie + HNMS every turn just to make sure you never get killed.

Ah. I should have read through these comments first. Haha. This is actually quite awesome and something I was hoping for. It's cool how TNT did this. Each faction has to defeat the 'evil' that holds them back. :)

Pride for the sway, greed for thieves, and so on. I like it! I'm assuming whichever team kills their opponent first wins?

Apathy here I come, well, maybe later, after my coffee. Or tomorrow, anyway, it's not going to go anywhere, does it?

I can't get the scratch achievement. Is there any way to get a weak pet even weaker?

Your pets strength won't matter. It's essentially random, so just keep on fighting until it happens.

I'm curious... will losing on hard make the 'doing your part' bar fill up faster, or does that even matter?

Your pets strength won't matter. It's essentially random, so just keep on fighting until it happens.

I meant weaker at defense, but nevermind, apathy just used the freezer or the max healer. This is going to be long.

And I just got it, but I don't remember having faced that amount of damage.

Edited by Mireia

I also got both achievements. I've been fighting on mighty, and I definitely didn't do more than 2,000 damage. My max possible is only 555, and I don't think I ever did more than 500 damage to him in a single round.

Good luck to those who are still battling!

I can't get into the BD as it keeps saying there are no challengers in the dome /:

I don't think anyone in the Order can get into the dome. Supposedly a player named Hufflepuff beat Envy already.

I also got both achievements. I've been fighting on mighty, and I definitely didn't do more than 2,000 damage. My max possible is only 555, and I don't think I ever did more than 500 damage to him in a single round.

Pretty sure it's 1000+/1500+/2000+ damage in TOTAL, out of all the battles you've fought, and not just a single battle. I just got it and I never dealt more than 90 damage per round lol.

Yeah, Envy and Wrath are down, two impossibly powerful players beat them and it resulted in the faction not having a challenger anymore. People are sort of mad about it, because now they can't complete the doing your part thing, not to mention people who are in a different time zone are not even going to see the challenger :D TNT did NOT see that coming. Wonder if there's somebody battling it out for the Sway...

I don't think anyone in the Order can get into the dome. Supposedly a player named Hufflepuff beat Envy already.

Oh really? That's cool. Even cooler as Hufflepuff is my house according to pottermore :P

EDIT:

Oh yes, I searched them and they have their victory screencap on their lookup :)

Upset I can't get my daily nps or prizes though ):

I just woke up (6:30 am here) totally excited by the next part of the Obelisk War, only to find that theTricky beat Wrath. What am I supposed to do now?

I can't even smash up weaker opponents since they are all presumably fighting their surprise opponents.

Yeah, Envy and Wrath are down, two impossibly powerful players beat them and it resulted in the faction not having a challenger anymore. People are sort of mad about it, because now they can't complete the doing your part thing, not to mention people who are in a different time zone are not even going to see the challenger :D TNT did NOT see that coming. Wonder if there's somebody battling it out for the Sway...

Whattttt. That's ridiculous. Does this mean those two factions won? nooooo