Battledome regulars return to the dome!

Nice! I hope they didn't change the prizes. :/ I was making quite a nice profit. I'll be checking it out shortly and see how it goes. You never know though, could just be unlucky today? I tend to have my 'good' and 'bad' days as far as BD prizes go. Also, something tells me there will be an update at midnight. :) So yay for that!

edit: Okay, so I go into the battledome and click battle and it took me to 'Pride' the Sway's boss. Weird glitch. LOL.

Haha, figures. :P Weird. Something else thats interesting though! I'm still getting automatically healed after beating a challenger, although I'm sure that will change soon enough. ;)

Didn't seem to get any glitches. And prizes... got two codestones, a weak bottled faerie, two or three items worth around 8k each and the rest was junk, so pretty good day for me.

The only problem I had was that Neocola arena was SUPER laggy. All the other arenas had no lag though.

Huh, I completely agree. It seems the neocola arena was quite laggy today and that's usually where I fight in hopes of getting a nerkmid. I've only won two nerkmids since I started battling, btw... but I don't think I ever battled the Jetsam Ace nor do I even know if I have him as a challenger. Does he tend to give out nerkmids? (sorry for going off topic here)

I was able to win 3 codestones and two weak bottled faeries, so not too bad. :)

Jetsam Ace is in the Cosmic Dome, so only premium users can fight it. Speaking of which... How long has the Cosmic Dome been working properly? At first and for quite some time it wasn't dropping prizes, so I've been pummeling away at the poor S750 Kreludan Defender Robot. It probably has been working fine for weeks and weeks and weeks and I just never knew any better. Neocola Centre is great, but I've never gotten a Nerkmid! I battled the Jetsam Ace today and won a Nerkmid, a Weak Bottled Light Faerie, and a couple of the more expensive Codestones. Not exactly bad! I hope that happens often! haha

It seems like they might have changed the prizes, or at least altered them. Where are my nerkmids, huh Jetsam Ace? :(

I got an ultra nerkmid last night. But I also got a lot of starry stuff.

So...on another board, I predicted that the war was NOT over, and we were all going to have to join forces to fight something else.

I take it back. Unless TNT is just being really sneaky...

Looks like I'm not the only one having a good day in the BD (three red codestones, three regular codestones, 3 bottled faeries for me).

Also, it helps that Aberna is now doing the pummeling instead of getting pummeled. ^_^

I got regular prizes, and all my regular challengers are still there (I don't think I've had the Neggbreaker since the Festival of Neggs ended). Regarding the getting pulled back into a boss fight, sometimes the BD glitches and thinks you're still in a battle when you're not (you'll get a message at the healing springs when this is the case). It sometimes pulls you back into the fight once you try to start battling someone else. (You can check whether you're stuck by going to the "challenges" page in the BD.) Did you win the battle? I was fighting when Apathy was defeated, and I got a win when his HP suddenly plummeted to 0 (getting NP, a General Crustygums, and the BD points for the victory). I hope you got a free win from the glitch (and not another loss).

YES! I was waiting for this! Now to wait for the Obelisk to open. Also, apparently, what with the CONSTANT training, and spending hundreds of thousands of NP on equipment/spells, now I'm a force to be reckoned with. *Omitted* YEAHHH!

Edit: YEEESSSSSS!!! Apparently at some point, I got the Lab Ray Scientist as a challenger! No more unfixable gender changes from here on out!>:3

YES! I was waiting for this! Now to wait for the Obelisk to open. Also, apparently, what with the CONSTANT training, and spending hundreds of thousands of NP on equipment/spells, now I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Isn't that an awesome feeling? Pre-obelisk I could only fight the Jetsam Ace once or twice before I needed to heal.

Now I OHKO his fishy behind. >:3

I just discovered that I was missing 5 challengers. 3 of them were easy to get, so now I can't wait to battle Mummy, Plumbeard, and Zafara Rogue tomorrow. I'd rather not see the Tax Beast again, but I'll just have to wait for him. And I guess I need to beat up on a Quiggle to get the Quiggle Warlord, though I don't really need him as a challenger right now, and I'm just not a big fan of 2p BD.

so I thought sense my neopet is so much stronger now I would finish my Defenders of Neopia tasks, and I defeated the Meerca Henchmen but Defenders of Neopia isn't acknowledging it..hmmm any thoughts why?

Defenders of Neopia trophies aren't working right now. There is a thread to discuss it HERE.

Defenders of Neopia trophies aren't working right now. There is a thread to discuss it HERE.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.