Win a mystery prize! (no scam, no personal info or payment needed!)

teenypie

Hope this is ok to post here - someone let me know if not!

This isn't a scam (they all say that) and I know I'm a newbie here but I want to start a little giveaway just for the fun of it (and because I'm bored!). Basically I have 30 mystery neopet prizes - some are good (one is a job coupon, one is a paint brush) and some are rubbish but all will be given away completely free. I don't want to know your name, your password or anything, will just send you your prize on neopets.

Rules;

1) Everyone only gets one entry per giveaway (might run more than one in future, but just starting with this one and see how it goes) and you get what you're given, no complaints.

2) You enter by posting 'I'd like a mystery prize please' on this thread - no private messages to me or begging please. Feel free to post questions on here though, or even nice messages :P

3) I will only give out the prizes once 30 people have asked for a prize so I can do them all at once.

Thanks!

Oh, and it would be loads of fun if people came back after to post about what they got and whether they were happy or not etc but no pressure!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Contests'.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right, seeing as it doesn't look like I'll hit the 30 any time soon I'm closing the giveaway and giving treats to everyone who's posted so far. Might do another giveaway soon but this one's closed for now.

Right, everyone should have had a prize except striped_xweetok_5 - says you've got 50 items already so let me know when you've got space to get a gift :D If I've missed anyone else let me know.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the saxophone ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like a mystery prize please.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it appears the OP is no longer active, as well as having already given out the prizes, this topic will be closed.

It will only be reopened by request of the OP.