NEW Magma Petpets!

hrtbrk

The Gwortz and Baby Fireball are definitley my favorites... although it is kind of weird seeing magma as a PB. xD

The Fireball is SO cute! :D

I'm surprised it's not a lab only colour though- or you have to find your petpet time at the Magma Pool as well, or something.

Those are all so cool! But the idea of a magma petpet brush is a bit odd, since you can't paint pets magma.

You can't paint pets Mutant either (unless you get a FFQ, which was how I turned Zyla439 into a mutant), but there's a Mutant PPB.

I really like the Werhond and the Screal, but I wouldn't waste all my NPs on any of the petpets. Magma's just not my thing. If I get a lucky zap or find my time, I'll keep it, but it's not my huge lifetime goal to get a magma pet.

The Fireball is SO cute! :D

I'm surprised it's not a lab only colour though- or you have to find your petpet time at the Magma Pool as well, or something.

Well, I think the PPL would take issue with people dumping their petpets in lava...

It can't be all that bad. Every time Boochi strikes, I end up tossing an adorable baby shoyru into a pool of lava, and he always seems to turn out just fine. :P

Very true...but I don't think the PPL cares a lick for pets. x3

It's like every Petpet needs to be pained a Neopet colour if it exists, and TNT was all "ZOMG we just realized there are no magma petpets yet! :O"

It looks good on fiery Petpets such as the Baby Fireball. I kinda want that PPPB, and it's nice to not have to sneak past a sleeping guard for it! Loving the look of the paint brush! In fact I think I like it more than the actual colour...if I get one, I may just hoard it! XD

Hm, I wonder what will be next...Transparent or Wraith Petpets would be interesting.

These are all very cool looking, althought I think it would've suited more to obtain them a different way instead of a paint brush. :(

Hmm I just looked if I could paint my petpet but it seems a Ditsy cannot be painted? Now I have a mutant pet that cannot wear anything and a petpet that cannot be painted :P

The ditsy only comes in one colour and I'm thinking that since it's a no trade petpet that can only be obtained through the newbie pack, it'll stay that way :(

The ditsy only comes in one colour and I'm thinking that since it's a no trade petpet that can only be obtained through the newbie pack, it'll stay that way :(

Yeah I know, I love my ditsy :P I don't know how they came up with the dutch name, which is fdg... doesn't make any sense.