Happy Chomby Day!

hrtbrk

Bleh, was hoping for a stealthy chomby. I gotta say though, I do love the male outfit.

I'm not a big fan of Chombies- they're limited edition and all, and I've never liked dinosaurs that much. But that first outfit (the male one) is BEAUTIFUL. -barfs rainbows-

The Silver Chomby is rather pretty. I never really gave silver much thought before, but after the Silver Uni was released I'm thinking I should reconsider a silver pet. TNT did a good job with the latest two - I'm off to the Rainbow Pool to see if the rest look just as good...

Yeah, I was hoping for Stealthy or something, not Relic! Relic is okay, but I wouldn't paint my Chomby it. And I do want to change my Chomby's color, if I ever get another Fountain Faerie quest. Right now I'm thinking Plushie.

Yeah, I was hoping for Stealthy or something, not Relic! Relic is okay, but I wouldn't paint my Chomby it. And I do want to change my Chomby's color, if I ever get another Fountain Faerie quest. Right now I'm thinking Plushie.

I would suggest baby, if you like that kind of thing. They are so cute, and the PB is one of the easier colours to save up for. I may be just a little bias since I have one myself!

Well... nothing really special about the colours...

The clothes are totally awesome, I love both outfits! :D

Oh Chombies, why are you so goofy and adorable looking.

Also that first Chomby outfit looks like a legendary Pokemon. It can't just be me thinking this.

ME TOO.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.