⋰⋱⋰☆ | Is it okay to transfer? | ☆⋰⋱⋰

Adalyn

So, I have an account to be my main account. My only issue is, is it okay to transfer items, neopoints, and pets to new account? I don't want to be frozen.

It's okay to transfer items, pets, or what ever your new account. But I would transfer one item at a time and transfer more in a few days, TNT won't get suspicious that way. Good luck!

I agree. If you transfer all at once, they *might* think someone's hacked into your account. Start with a pet--transfer one pet at a time. Then move all of your items.

I doubt you'd get into much trouble. Your IP addresses would show up to be the same, and would have a history of access from that account that I hardly think it would be suspicious if you moved stuff over to a new side. It's better to be cautious, I suppose, but I doubt you'd get into any sort of trouble if you did decide to pull things over to your new main, as long as you make sure you stop making NP on your old main account during that time.

I doubt you'd get into much trouble. Your IP addresses would show up to be the same, and would have a history of access from that account that I hardly think it would be suspicious if you moved stuff over to a new side. It's better to be cautious, I suppose, but I doubt you'd get into any sort of trouble if you did decide to pull things over to your new main, as long as you make sure you stop making NP on your old main account during that time.

I agree. Make sure you wait 24 hours before making NP on your new main after moving- don't restart Habi, or start doing your dailies.

Yes, give it a day or so before you start making NP, and maybe put a little notice (for TNT and for your friends) on both accounts than you're moving mains. Beyond that, so long as you don't transfer your stuff at some absurd rate, you should be just fine sending your stuff over. :) TNT's said before they're fine with the occasional main change so there's very little to worry about overall.

Yeah, when I transferred to my new main I did not start trying to make NP for about a week after I got everything transferred. I moved everything via trades and auctions, and it took a few days, but I didn't have a problem. I don't know if TNT checks your profiles, but I did make notes on both profiles that I was transferring my main, just in case.

Yeah, when I transferred to my new main I did not start trying to make NP for about a week after I got everything transferred. I moved everything via trades and auctions, and it took a few days, but I didn't have a problem. I don't know if TNT checks your profiles, but I did make notes on both profiles that I was transferring my main, just in case.

It's probably a good idea to do this, but I doubt TNT would put much stock in it. A hacker could put those notes up just as easily as you could. Better communication is not bad, though. I tend to think that giving more extraneous information is better than the other way around.