mudro33

Hey TDN Reader ^^

So I'm playing Habitarium for a while now after I let it alone for a few months. Almost every creature died exept some Pinchits Nesters. I got an Larnikin egg and hatched it. Now I've got a few Larnikin's. I just can't seem to find a Mootix (Nester) egg, is this only possible by leveling up and recieve an egg as a reward? Or is there another way to get one?

So by not being level 50, yes, you can level up and get a mootix egg (hopefully nester!) The only other way is to save your other eggs and let everyone else die. Do this until the good professor gives you a mootix nester (When everyone dies, he gives you 3 random p3s, one of each species and one of each type.) Good luck!

So by not being level 50, yes, you can level up and get a mootix egg (hopefully nester!) The only other way is to save your other eggs and let everyone else die. Do this until the good professor gives you a mootix nester (When everyone dies, he gives you 3 random p3s, one of each species and one of each type.) Good luck!

I had all of my p3s die recently, and I got three Pinchits from the Professor. So, he doesn't always give one of each species. This strategy should still work, though. Eventually he'll give you a Mootix nester.

When your nesters finish nesting, you can also harvest your eggs and hang on to them. I always make sure I have at least one nester egg for each species in my bag. That way, a species will never go completely extinct in my habi.

When I came back after a habitarium hiatus, I still had a couple P3s running around yet, but apparently all my nesters had died. When that happened, the Professor came around and gave me a single Mootix Nester egg. I doubt that would always be a Mootix, but from the message that came up, I'm guessing you only have to run out of nesters to guarantee a new nester egg, and meanwhile you could hatch and use as many workers and soldiers as you please.