Two Dream Pets in one week!

Dynohawk

Congrats on your dreamies! I love the Stealthy Blumaroo. I was hoping TNT would give Draiks Stealthy back in Sept, but no luck :(. I have a Pea on my side if I can ever get SUAP, I will put up for adoption.

Congrats on your dreamies! I love the Stealthy Blumaroo. I was hoping TNT would give Draiks Stealthy back in Sept, but no luck :(. I have a Pea on my side if I can ever get SUAP, I will put up for adoption.

Awh yeah, I was hoping for a Stealthy Buzz :( GL getting SUAP, do you advertise on the boards? :D

If you do put your Pea ufa let me know, I have lots of Lab Blum colours

I have not advertised lately. Occasionally, kind Neopians lend on the Charter boards, so I lurk there. Someone almost lost their pea last week so everybody is nervous about lending. Can't say I blame them!

Congratulations on your dream pets! I especially love the Stealthy Blumaroos, they just look so killer. I really like your customization for him too.

Thank you, I try to keep customisation to a minimum normally ^^

I have not advertised lately. Occasionally, kind Neopians lend on the Charter boards, so I lurk there. Someone almost lost their pea last week so everybody is nervous about lending. Can't say I blame them!

Yes! Poor guy... He actually had a pretty big scare thrice so I can totally see how he's on a lending break atm. I luckily got lent before this happened, but I really hope he will start to feel good about lending again. Good luck getting lent!

And congrats on the dreamies Dynohawk! Good luck on getting the last few! The UC is gonna be tough though so hang in there!

My first dreamie was a Maraquan Grarrl, I absolutely love them. Congrats!

As for the petpet, I quite like the Maraquan Hasee. I chose a Skelly to go with mine. I thought it was funny. :P

petpet_spooky_fishbones.gif

I've always like the Mara Noil myself, but out of those two I think you should go with the Snarhook.

Thanks, I went with the Snarhook.

Now I just need a Stealth Petpet for Yinjar, fat chance of that!

Thanks, I went with the Snarhook.

Now I just need a Stealth Petpet for Yinjar, fat chance of that!

You can do it! Stealthy PPBs cost the big bucks, but saving up for one won't take forever - plus, they may release a new stealthy petpet by the time you reach the amount that you like even more than the currently released ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I have a neopet up for adoption and her name is Eboynette. She is a Darigan Gelert and needs a good home to go to. Neomail me at redflipflap if you're interested.

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is about two dream pets someone achieved. There is already a board for Advertising Pets UFA/UFT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just zapped a Chia I pulled out of the pound today into a Pea, but, I am also seeking SuAP with it. But, after, I am also putting my up for adoption! Good luck on finding your dream pets, and congrats on the two you got!