The Festival of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

I got a Negg Compact Mirror for collecting the plastic ones.

I hope that a multiple-use pack of Negg Punchers will be released! 125NC is a lot if you want all 25 Neggs punched.

There are only 20 Neggs for this not 25 :) it'd be $25 for all of them :/

You've managed to find ten Plain Plastic Neggs in the best hiding places known to the Negg Faerie and her helpers, all in one day! That deserves a gold star, but we're fresh out, so have a:
Faerie Marshmallows

I had to go to Kari's, and click to join the negg hunt. After that all my neggs showed up where they should be. However, My paisley Negg is nowhere to be found!

That first clue was too easy ^^ I'd know Neovia even with just the words "lamp posts". And - I got the negg on the first place I clicked which was Apple Bobbin' Bart's cart. Knew it'd be there!

I had to go to Kari's, and click to join the negg hunt. After that all my neggs showed up where they should be. However, My paisley Negg is nowhere to be found!

That's the same with my green paisley Negg! :(

Edit: I had to go through and find it again.

If you've visited every location without finding the negg, check the festival of neggs page, you might have gotten it anyway. Apparently it shows itself in a popup, which at least in my case was blocked (probably by noscript).

A pop up? I didn't have that happen to me. That is very strange.

Must get bonus prize. :D Omg, I'm so excited!!! My first festival of neggs. :)

A pop up? I didn't have that happen to me. That is very strange.

It turns out that it wasn't a popup. I made my boyfriend go negg hunting and I saw that it was the regular random event type window. For some reason, my noscript doesn't like that format, which is mildly surprising. That's why I assumed it had to be a popup.

Anyone else hope they'll re-release the y13 Festival of Neggs Avatars? I some how missed a step and didn't get them T_T.

Oh, I hope so!

I completely missed that Festival of Neggs but I'd love to get an avatar...

Yay! I love this event. I clicked through all the categories to check out the little images of the prizes we'll be able to choose from... some of them look so nice! It's going to be so difficult to choose! :o

That's the same with my green paisley Negg! :(

Keep clicking around Neovia, you should find it eventually! :)

This is sooo exciting. I always look forward to the Festival of Neggs. Today, I ended up getting a Dark Chocolate Cybunny as a prize for collecting the 10 red neggs. Can't wait till tomorrow! :D