The Festival of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

So, I'm guessing we can only find one Plaid Negg a day? I've never done this before, so I'm a little lost.

We added all the prizes, including names, to the guide so you can get a good look!

Yay! I love this event. I clicked through all the categories to check out the little images of the prizes we'll be able to choose from... some of them look so nice! It's going to be so difficult to choose!

Keep clicking around Neovia, you should find it eventually! :)

Yup, 1 negg will release a day. Once all four neggs found, you will unlock the prize and be able to collect one of them :)

What a neat holiday (that I have somehow managed never to have heard of, in all the years I've played). How many years has Neopia been celebrating the Festival of Neggs?

And for that matter, what time today did it actually start? Because when I sat down at the computer and saw it going, I only had about three hours or so to do everything there was to do today (which hardly seems fair).

What a neat holiday (that I have somehow managed never to have heard of, in all the years I've played). How many years has Neopia been celebrating the Festival of Neggs?

And for that matter, what time today did it actually start? Because when I sat down at the computer and saw it going, I only had about three hours or so to do everything there was to do today (which hardly seems fair).

The first was, I think, in 2010, making this year's the 4th Festival of Neggs. People can get full credit for finding today's Negg through tomorrow (so you have 1.5 days to get credit for finding the first Negg on release day, then 24 hours for each Negg after that.) The bonus plastic Neggs may reset at midnight, though. Not sure about that.

How many of the Green Paisley Decorative Neggs am I to find for Honest Pete's event each day?? I thought it would be 1 but I have found 2 so far today. Will have to wait til payday though to purchase the openers.

How many of the Green Paisley Decorative Neggs am I to find for Honest Pete's event each day?? I thought it would be 1 but I have found 2 so far today. Will have to wait til payday though to purchase the openers.

I'm assuming that there will be 20 neggs you'll need to find and each day will probably be a different type of negg. It' unknown yet as this is still a new event, so we'll see when the update happens. For all the information you need on Honest Pete's stay tuned to our guide on Customization! :D

Anyone else hope they'll re-release the y13 Festival of Neggs Avatars? I some how missed a step and didn't get them T_T.

Oh, I hope so!

I completely missed that Festival of Neggs but I'd love to get an avatar...

Me too. I would love if it was an Advent Calendar-type avatar where you could get it every year during the event, but if they didn't re-release it last year I don't think it's likely this year will be any different.

This is my first festival of neggs and I'm curious to how it works..do you just collect the plastic neggs and your done or what? I'm sorry I'm so slow!

Once you've collected the neggs go back to the festival page and collect your prize.

I'm sooooooo excited I loved this event last year. Hopefully this year I can do it each day and not miss anything.

Thank you Drangonrider0592! And does anyone know when the next clue will be posted?

You only find one negg a day so the next one will be posted tomorrow same time.

Since the event was released at news time, TNT usually gives us the rest of the day it was released, as well as the next day to complete the first task and the day and a half count as Day 1. They do this for all events released at news time to make it fair for people in all time zones. Now, the new clues will be released at midnight NST and everyone will have a full 24 hours to complete each clue.

Our guide is updated right at neo-midnight, so as soon as all the links for the plastic neggs are verified, we have the info up :)

Thanks for the links!

I like figuring out the clue but the link helps just to be sure. I don't know what I'd do without the links for those plastic Neggs; I'd probably be searching around Neopia for far too long. ;)

I got a Chocolate Candy Filled Negg today. Hopefully I'll get a book sometime soon. :D

Hahaha, I didn't even need to look in Qasala - I got the plastic Negg RIGHT WHEN I came to the map! :laughingsmiley:

Ugh, Neo just isn't loading tonight. :( But...it worked well enough for me to find all the plain Neggs and get a yummy Dark Chocolate Cybunny!