The Festival of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

has anyone else had the problem of the festival not registering the fact you collected all the neggs? I sent a request to Neopets. I want to know how many people are getting this. I havent seen anyone say it on the neopets boards soo im concerned.

EDIT

OMG. I realized my mistake. I'm so dumb lol. Dang, I hope they don't release an avie this year cause I messed up. NOOOO.

What happens if we don't finish a task on the day it was released? I missed a day yesterday :(

I missed a day because I was essentially unable to get into neo pets.(silly filter) :( Ah well.

I picked the wings, because they're just absolutely gorgeous. 4.png

Now if I could find a fitting background...

Got the wig, of course...now, to see what it looks like on my Aisha or Acara.....It may look better on one of my other pets, in fact...glad NP items are so much easier to transfer.

Also got 101 Negg Recipes.

I chose the book as I figured it'd be worth more in the long run. Not to mention the wig is way to flashy for my taste. Bleh. :P I was also contemplating the kari toy as that may rise in price due to it being a super cute collectable. :)

I have a question though. This is my first festival of neggs event, so is it better to sell prizes now or hold on to them for awhile? Are these prizes only ever released once therefore making them less in supply/more in demand in the future? (sorry if this is a silly question, but if anyone could answer I'd very much appreciate it) Also - are any of you buying any of the other prizes? I'm kind of comtemplating buying the kari toy but I don't know if it will go way way up in price or way way down. :(

On another note: I really really hope there is an avatar because I've been finding all of the plastics neggs and colored neggs on the day of release. :D

So today is Neopia Central...

I just want to add to the TDN guide that the Soup Faerie is another place to get the negg. I clicked through every link in Neopia Central--including the Bazaar, Plaza, and Art Gallery (where I found one of Honest Pete's neggs)--before finally going to the Soup Faerie and finding it there.

Hmm, I found Kari's negg in Neopia Central, but I can't seem to find Honest Pete's anywhere. Clicked around the main shops, bazaar, plaza, in the art centre, and at the soup kitchen! I'm not even punching any neggs, but I want to collect them all darn it. :P

Kari's Negg was at the Soup Kitchen for me. Of course it was the last place I checked. Way too many places to check today....

I agree, it was in one of the last places I looked too. There better be an avvie this year because I've been getting everything on the day it was released!

Has anyone received two of the same decorative negg? I was looking at Honest Pete today and noticed a greyed-out negg. I hadn't remembered not finding one, but I went to go search for it anyway. I found it and put it in my SDB, and when I viewed my SDB I had two of the same negg!

Has anyone received two of the same decorative negg? I was looking at Honest Pete today and noticed a greyed-out negg. I hadn't remembered not finding one, but I went to go search for it anyway. I found it and put it in my SDB, and when I viewed my SDB I had two of the same negg!

That's weird. For me, I can't even find today's negg. I don't have duplicates and I checked all the links for today soo, it's a mystery to me :O

Edit: Turns out the negg was in the market map @__@. It wasn't linked in the guide but oh well. It's not a duplicate though.