Am I Doing Something I Shouldn't Be?

Frostfire Rockwind

I've tried playing the Post Pebbles Bejeweled knock-off game, but the last couple times I've played, after submitting my score I get a message saying it is under review, and if it is deemed valid, I will get my NP and it will be entered into the hiscore tables.

Is this normal? Am I somehow cheating without meaning to? The last time I got that message, I received a neomail a couple days later saying it was all good and I got my NP...but now I have the message again. I just want to make sure that playing this game isn't going to get me frozen or something.

I've tried playing the Post Pebbles Bejeweled knock-off game, but the last couple times I've played, after submitting my score I get a message saying it is under review, and if it is deemed valid, I will get my NP and it will be entered into the hiscore tables.

Is this normal? Am I somehow cheating without meaning to? The last time I got that message, I received a neomail a couple days later saying it was all good and I got my NP...but now I have the message again. I just want to make sure that playing this game isn't going to get me frozen or something.

Yes it is normal. You shouldn't be worried if you didn't cheat. They do that to ensure that you aren't cheating. For example, someone submitted a score of 308 in Fashion Fever. We all know we could only get a score of 300. Their score would be reviewed and their account frozen because they're probably cheating.

Try sending your score as soon as you get 1k in the game; hopefully that will keep you from getting reviewed so that you don't have to wait for your NP (besides, there is no high score table for sponsor games, so there's no point in playing beyond getting 1k, except for the fact that the game is fun!).

It's perfectly normal! I think I've gotten it about 3 times now when I had scores ranging from 1.6~1.7k (though oddly not when I had 2k+) They all went through quickly. :D

*Edit: Haha I just got it again actually. Kind of a pain sometimes, XD

You should only get reviewed if you sent a score quicker than TNT thinks you should have- which is extremely easy to do if you get a good bonus on your first click. Don`t worry about it. :)

Like the above post said. That's what happened to me. I clicked once & somehow got over 2k points.. Sent my score & it said it was going to be reviewed. 2 days later I got the points ;x

As long as you aren't cheating you don't have to worry about getting frozen.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.