Mafia

RainbowDungCollector

A fun little game - Here's the basics.

Once we have enough people, each player get's assigned a role, Town or Mafia (via PM). Nobody knows who's a mafia and who's a townsmen, and it's up to everyone to figure out who are the mafia and who are the townsmen.

Each day, everyone votes for who they want to kill, and when that person dies, his/her role will be revealed (whether he/she was mafia or townsmen).

The aim of the game for the townies is to wipe out every mafia member, and the aim for the mafia is not to wipe out the townsmen, but get to the point where they outnumber them by 1 person, this means they have taken over the town.

It's really confusing I must admit, I played it on another forum and for the first few hours I was playing along but didn't really know how to play and what I was doing, if we all get involved and get the ball rolling we'll all get it and hopefully have a fun time playing.

I will take the role of "narrator", so I'm not actually playing, just announcing who has died and giving out the roles and stuff.

We need 10 people really, if we don't get 10 then I'll either make a simpler version we can do with less people or not bother, when we get 10 people, and start the game I'll go into the rules even further, to make sure you all get the idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...