Faerie Blessings?

siouxdax

Hello all:

I still have a few newbie questions, though I just disappeared for a couple of years. How do I get faerie blessings that I need to give my neopets more abilities in the Battledome?

Any help is much appreciated!

You can find faerie blessings on auctions or finding it through shop wizard. Fighting in Battledome gives you faerie blessings as well, though not as common. But if your Neopet is strong enough you can go with that. I don't know any other means though.

TDN has a guide about faerie abilities at the Battlepedia here: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/new-faerie-abilities. It tells you not only how to get faerie blessings, but also about the different abilities that you can train.

I haven't heard of anyone who was fighting in the Battledome and received a blessing. The Battlepedia staff may need to look into this more.

Since they said you can find the blessings in auctions/SW, I think they were referring to the weak bottled faeries that you can buy (or win in the battledome), and not the actual blessings themselves.

The guide explains it, but basically, when you click on a bottled faerie in your inventory, you can choose to bless one of your pets, and you'll receive 1-2 blessings of whichever type the faerie was (dark faerie = dark blessing). The unidentified bottle can give you 1-2 blessings of 1-2 random abilities.

TDN has a guide about faerie abilities at the Battlepedia here: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/new-faerie-abilities. It tells you not only how to get faerie blessings, but also about the different abilities that you can train.

I haven't heard of anyone who was fighting in the Battledome and received a blessing. The Battlepedia staff may need to look into this more.

You can actually get the bottles when you fight any challenger on 1st player. Though it's a rare chance, it's a general drop like codestones as well :D

It's actually not all that rare; I average 1-3 bottled faeries from the battledome each day (I always fight the Koi Warrior because I don't have premium), which is slightly more than the number of red codestones I average per day.

Yes, that is right! What he just said! O3O

You can actually get the bottles when you fight any challenger on 1st player. Though it's a rare chance, it's a general drop like codestones as well :D

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I knew you could get bottled faeries as a prize; I get them quite often too. I misunderstood and thought you were referring to the blessing points. Thanks!