Neopets and iPad?

You can't play the games or see most of the Neopia world maps because iPads don't use Flash players. Other then that you can chat on the neoboard and see layouts and guilds and all that perfectly.

An iPad would definitely restrict you on a website like Neopets. iPads don't support flash therefore you won't be able to load any games, maps or certain graphics. It would only really be good for lurking the Neoboards and chatting in your guild or through neomail. :)

There's an App in the app store called "Puffin"... it runs adobe flash and java... So you can use that :D

I heard it's not perfect though and will probably end up with a headache more than anything. Then again I did hear about that from the java perspective.. So it might be somewhat better with flash?

I'd suggest reading reviews if you were to consider that though.

I was about to reccommend Puffin too. I don't have an iPad, but I use it on my iPhone, and it works well. I haven't tried to play games with it, but as far as navigating all the flash parts of the site, it's perfect. It also works great for streaming video lag-free, so I think it probably could handle games.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...