Well that was an uneventful birthday...

So, I had the birthday theme today, and I got all of zero random events, got nothing from the Forgotten Shore or Coltzan, and the only big bonuses I got were at Tombola and the Fruit Machine. Not even those were anything to write home about. Didn't even get a birthday wish from the well...

At least the Hidden Tower discount is next week, so...meh. Very uninteresting day.

Happy birthday! I didn't get anything for my birthday either (March 30th) and never have gotten birthday gifts from Neopets. Probably never will.

By the way, you might want to check Neopets again. ;)

Happy birthday!!! I'm sorry about your uneventful birthday but I think that sadly it happens to a lot of us, probably we even lose money because we try all the wheels and 'luck' games and we still don't get anything

Happy birthday! I didn't get anything for my birthday either (March 30th) and never have gotten birthday gifts from Neopets. Probably never will.

By the way, you might want to check Neopets again. ;)

I was wondering where that codestone came from. Thankies.

I'm sorry nothing eventful happened on your birthday. :(

Here is a little card meant to cheer you up :) Happy (belated) Birthday!

happyb.jpg

Thankies.

Were extra random events ever that common, even in the early days of Neo?

^ That's what I figured.

*sigh*

It'd be nice if, the older the account, the higher your chances of getting REs.

That would be nice. Apparently people who come back from hiatus and new players get more REs to ensure that they stay on the site.

"Oh, you're back? Great to see you. Here, have a Faerie PB. Sell it and then you can have more fake currency to buy fake things with so that you stay on the site and we can have more users."

"Oh, you're new? Have this item, you probably don't even know that it's worth 12mill and you're most likely going to feed it to your Grarrl because they can eat anything wow kids look you can feed it paintbrushes!"

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Random events used to be far more common than they are now, especially in Neopets' first few years. I didn't know there was an increased chance of getting good stuff on your birthday. Sorry nothing grand happened; but hope you enjoyed your RL birthday nonetheless!

Yeah, supposedly having the birthday theme, which you only get on your birthday and Neo's birthday, is supposed to increase your chances of getting random events.