Create your Chibi self!

Duskitty

I got really bored and made a chibi of myself using this (please don't judge me D: ) and this was the result:

288rwbk.jpg

This was as close as I could get. My hoodie is actually light grey with alternating light and dark purple stripes. My necklace is actually an elongated flat jade teardrop.

This is meeee~

Giant mug of tea in my hand. :D

f28u8m.jpg

(I really want the shoes my chibi are wearing. I have ones kind of like them, but these ones are SO MUCH CUTER. <3)

Aww, I love all of your chibis! Cuteness overload!

This is pretty much how I look - constantly sleepy and never more than five minutes without a book in my hands :P

mychibi.jpg

Aww, I love all of your chibis! Cuteness overload!

This is pretty much how I look - constantly sleepy and never more than five minutes without a book in my hands :P

mychibi.jpg

I really like yours! :D It's so cute haha. I myself get tired often too >_> XD

These are all adorable.

Here's mine. It's pretty close. My hair is a quite a bit lighter red (with a tad brown undertone). This is generally how I like to dress. I love dressing up more, whether it's at work or errands or whatever:

ChibiMaker.jpg

I made mine last night, but was too lazy to upload it. Here it is:

chibiself.jpg

My hair is a bit curlier with more shades of blonde and brown and red in it (and slightly longer now, too). My eyes are blue-green, but not nearly that big (but I like to keep them "open" and really see the world around me). And I looked down in church today to realize that I was practically wearing the outfit pictured, completely unplanned (I was wearing dark blue corduroys with tiny blue and white stripes down the sides and no extra pockets, and the shirt wasn't a button-down, which I rarely wear unless I have to -- but they didn't have a lot of untucked T-shirt choices)!

And here's my male alter-ego:

chibiselfmale.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

317401_10200616911977450_429262674_n.jpg

I feel like this is a fairly accurate representation of myself, from the half-smile to the hair all over the place, to the barefootedness...

I added the cat ears and tail because I just couldn't resist. :D (I wish I actually had ears and a tail. >.> )

What's not quite so accurate... My hair and eyes have a lot more colors. My hair has all kinds of natural highlights and in the summer it looks almost blonde... While my eyes contain way more colors than blue, and actually look more grey when closely inspected. ^_^

Oh, and nighttime background because I'm a night owl. :D

317401_10200616911977450_429262674_n.jpg

I feel like this is a fairly accurate representation of myself, from the half-smile to the hair all over the place, to the barefootedness...

I added the cat ears and tail because I just couldn't resist. :D (I wish I actually had ears and a tail. >.> )

What's not quite so accurate... My hair and eyes have a lot more colors. My hair has all kinds of natural highlights and in the summer it looks almost blonde... While my eyes contain way more colors than blue, and actually look more grey when closely inspected. ^_^

Oh, and nighttime background because I'm a night owl. :D

It's adorable. :3

I almost added a cat tail but I thought it would look kinda weird to people so I didn't xD

I updated mine!

36328_132140120308053_1790643065_n.jpg

I'm always listening to music, have lots of freckles and messy hair that gets in my face a lot.