Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!

tinyplasticdinos

I feel so plain saying this, but i love the chocolate shake with whip cream. Honestly, I love anything chocolate! :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Peanut Butter Me Up core. <3

I could actually sit down with an entire tub and eat it all to myself. :icecream:

Oh man it is so tempting to do that every time I get one. I mean, eventually I eat the whole thing but sometimes I just want to sit and do it in one go :P

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really have a favorite one. I just love ice cream. I'm not such a great fan of most kinds with nuts, since it tastes very dry. Recently I have found out that it comes because I have an allergy on some pollen, because of that there are other things that I can not eat because the allergy reacts on those things. I also do not like peanut butter. Tried it but don't like it.

Other then that, I love ice cream. For B&J it's mostly Phish food, cookie dough, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate fudge, ... I cant even remember them all! I cant get enough of it. I will go to different shops to get different flavors, or I will go to the B&J store to get some of the flavors normal shops don't sell. Usually I just eat a whole pint at once and I ALWAYS have ice cream at home, but it's not always B&J only. If I run out, I will buy new one when I go to the shop, sometimes I will go to the store just to get ice cream.

<3 :icecream:

mmmmmm . . . ice cream. . . .

Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch and Chubby Hubby are my favorites. That Cannoli flavor sounds wonderful, too, wish it were available around here.

Another favorite is Baskin Robbins Chocolate Almond.

As much as I love Ben and Jerry's (as you can see by all the flavors I've named above) they're just getting too expensive for me. It's just too difficult to buy it when I can buy some of the cheaper brands. It seems like the price goes up constantly.

As much as I love Ben and Jerry's (as you can see by all the flavors I've named above) they're just getting too expensive for me. It's just too difficult to buy it when I can buy some of the cheaper brands. It seems like the price goes up constantly.

This is something I'm running into a lot recently. The last two times I've gone to buy ice cream I've decided to get Dreyer's instead because it's more bang for my buck. They have an amazing flavor line called 'blasts' that I've really been digging, which include the girl scout cookie flavors. Yum.

Oh, yeah B&J's.

We don't have as many flavours in the UK as you guys do but I think I've sampled every one we have for offer.. My favourites are Core Doughble-Whammy and Cookie Dough although Blondie Brownie isn't far behind. For some reason I don't like too much chocolate ice cream which means I don't enjoy Phish Food or Chocolate Fudge Brownie (I'm sorry!!)

It is my dream to go to the US to try all your Ben and Jerry's. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk? Cake Batter? Oh sweet lord.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm also in the UK and our selection is shocking :(. Phish Food is my favourite.