Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

The eyes on that Stealthy Krawk are just.....scary but cool XD Totally awesome, I look forward to seeing a bigger image. ^^ Oh, and both sets of clothes are really nice, but I especially like the purple female set. Because purple! :laughingsmiley:

I love the wearables, but I'm a little hesitant about the Stealthy Krawk's eyes, which is too bad since I love the dark blue hue.

Wow, I am hugely impressed with everything! Both clothing sets look lovely, Stealthy is fantastic, and Biscuit is... well, biscuit. It's a lovely plain (and cheap) base for people that are into customising though, and this one looks quite nice. :)

Awesome! Super pleased to see another stealthy. :)

Stealthy/Camouflage Krawk cross paint is pretty awesome. An alternative if you do not like the blue eye!

This is fantastic. Here it is, for others wondering what the combination looks like. I think the clothes are really really great for a lot of different crosspaints, actually! :o

Stealthy is freakin' awesome! And biscuit looks good enough to eat. The clothing sets are quite nice as well. Gosh pet days are exciting. ^_^

Is it just me, or does every Stealth pet have Faerie Grundo eyes?

Certainly seems like it! I guess that's the stealthy "style," but I think it does go nice with the dark blueish base color. :) I was playing around with contacts to see if there are other alternatives and there are some that fill the whole eye space! (Just click "edit" to see more.)