faerie bottles and mootix

essiw

Hi all,

I got two questions.

The first one is, what should I do with all my weak faerie bottles? I got 30 of them and I am getting more every day, I did sell them when they were worth a bit more, but now they are not worth much.

The second question is, I just got a mootix, how long does it take on average for a mootix to attach itself to a petpet? (with constantly refreshing, not holding the button because that doesn't seem to work on a mac). And if I just leave it alone in my inventory does that work too? (So I can just leave it there and refresh a few times a day when doing dailies).

For the faerie bottles, I don't know. Might be better to sell if you are not planning to use it.

For the P3, Sunnyneo says that it might take weeks or months.

All of my pets have p3s attached, on average it took about 3 hours of constant refreshing to attach - some quicker than others. I think the worst one to attach was a Strale, took somewhere along three days of on-and-off refreshing to get it to attach. But it shouldn't take weeks of constant refreshing to attach.

I attached a fleaf to my pet a long time ago. I remember being very nervous. I had a few pant devil attractors and enough junk items to fill my inventory to 50, and then I refreshed until I got it. I probably held down F5 for a while, then checked. It did take a while (I remember having to take a break or two), but not ridiculously long -- ~15 min. total of actual refreshing time, I think, maybe 30 min. (looks like I was lucky compared to Rune Valentine).

I was nervous that I'd lose the P3, and I'd be even more nervous with a more expensive one, so I preferred to get it over with in one fell swoop so that I wouldn't be bothered by my full inventory when trying to buy codestones, etc. The pant devil (or someone else) did take one of his attractors during the refreshing.

Well, on the plus side, I'm not the only one thwarted by this P3's stubbornness, it seems. It's always been some other item to be stolen by the Pant Devil, turned to sludge by the Wheel of Misfortune, or dropped into Bart's apple-bobbing barrel. If I didn't know better, I'd think this Vernax had built a house and started a family in my Inventory; it just won't leave.