Neohome Help! Stuck item.

katedid85

Hello,

I have a neohome and tried to put the negg table in it, but it is now stuck. The table doesn't show up, just the shadow and yellow lines. I accidently saved it, while trying to fix it. It allows me to "highlight" the shadow if I click on the table in my edit area, but I can't move it or place it back in the edit area and out of the house. It does not show up in my neoshed either.

Please help!

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have a neohome and tried to put the negg table in it, but it is now stuck. The table doesn't show up, just the shadow and yellow lines. I accidently saved it, while trying to fix it. It allows me to "highlight" the shadow if I click on the table in my edit area, but I can't move it or place it back in the edit area and out of the house. It does not show up in my neoshed either.

Please help!

I know it has been a while since you posted this, I just came across it. I am sure you probably already figured this out, but in case you haven't, once you save your changes and you are not happy with it, as in your case here, at your storage shed, to the right side you will see a task bar with two arrows on top, a shopping cart, and an x in the bottom right. At the top next to the two arrows, there is a circley type arrow and if you put your cursor over it will say, "undo your changes since your last save." This will undo the save and should bring your table out of limbo. I have had this happen to me several times.