Obelisk War Prizes

Lens Flare. Training. Downsize!

Probably not much else in that price range that will make a huge difference. I think you've grabbed some solid weapons already, and I would probably wait until I had a big sum to throw at a couple of big deal items.

Ms. Fluffy, I assume you mean which of the new weapons.

I would not give any of them glowing recommendations at this time. If hard pressed I would suggest Rejuvenating Jar of Brains although it only has a small advantage over GHS. YB does more damage than any of the current prizes, most only match Scroll of the Wise in terms of attack, dual duty or defense. Many people have suggested Ring of the Sway, there is merit to this in 1-player as few have shields that can handle light and not many can handle dark. Still, it is a small tactical advantage.

I wouldn't mind a Wand of lameness, as it is a moderate fire blocker, but earth is often blocked leaving you with only three air icons. Yet, that is me, I have a huge arsenal for situational battles.

My own faction's signiture weapon, someone must really hate Seekers as it is a total waste of points, as massive light is rare in 1-player. If you are going to battle the Space Fae, you need something better than an umbrella.

My advice, is have patience. You have a good battleset, wait until prices have stablized. You'll likely find it is better to claim paintbrushes, and then sell them to get better weapons

Coltom: Thank you very much!

I think my rush was slightly sparked by misinterpreting the "truce" to mean "no prizes available after that". But after reading your advice, I will definitely plan on waiting. That seems like the best plan.

--Fluffy

rebecca sent me here ; mmmm looks like most of the weapons are underwhelming. I dont think the jar of brains will be much more effective than GHS ; which is sure to deflate after the plot is over anyway (its not retired and i originally bought it for 50k) while the jar of brains is exclusive to the plot - itll be in the 300k range for a while but it wont inflate much. 10HP is not much of a difference