Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anyone else has any solutions on how to get the game "The Haunted Shootery" working? It loads up, shows arrows spinning around but then goes black. I assume it is something to do with Flash or a similar program?

I actually sent a ticket to TNT and they replied with "Thanks for contacting us about Meerca Chase II!" I was like, O_O um. The ticket is still open, so I suppose they are working on it?

Obviously other people are finding it hard to get it to work too because there is currently no scores on the high score board, but I've noticed every now and then one or two players go straight to the gold trophy for a really low score because no one else is submitting scores, so somehow those people are able to play the game.

Anybody want to try getting into the game and see if it works for them? Game ID is 1114.

http://www.neopets.com/games/game.phtml?game_id=1114

I'm using an Apple Macbook, fully updated Flash... not sure what other specs I should have!

I get the same thing and have for a while.

As it's regular flash as opposed to shockwave, there may be hope of it getting fixed, unlike the other games that have been patchily out of commission for years. Guess we have to wait and see.