Giveaway

I have stuff in my safety deposit box that I'll never use, but can't make enough on to justify selling (Paint Brushes don't buy themselves). So, as a small "thank you" for the warm welcome I've received here, I'm going to give some of it away. I have 43 Battledome items, 4 Petpets, and 5 books I'm now officially out of books. Simply tell me if you'd rather have a Battledome item, or a Petpet, or a book, and I will send it your way. All I ask is that you agree to use the item yourself instead of selling it.

Hi b_alasdair , i haven't met you. So welcome to Thedailyneopets ^^

I would really like a battledome item , as i'm training my pet to make her stronger. Oh and don't worry , i won't sell it. A gift is a gift.

By the way , my username is bangaha

I'm happy with the response this is getting. Items have now been distributed; hopefully they're not books you've already read to them.

Hello! :) Welcome to tdnforums! ^_^

I'd also like a book to try to get my neopet's intelligence up :D

My username is: iaremichiex3

Thank you~!

Wow this is so nice of you! I'd appreciate either a book or a battledome item - either to read to my pet, or use in whichever case. If you don't have anything left, no worries though :)

Well, I collect freebies every chance I get, and I spin the wheels religiously. Since I don't plan to use the Battledome, and already have the lower-end "base model" Petpet I want, I figure it'd be nice of me to give them away to people here instead of putting them on the Money Tree (where they'll just be sold by someone else), or trying to sell them in my shop (where they'll be buried among all the other copies of the items I have and clutter up my shop).

• 4 months later...

woo hoo I would love a battledome item pretty please, look Im doing puppy eyes and everything lol
my neopets name is andypandysandy

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics old topic. The OP hasn't been active recently.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 3 weeks later...